#2 Tom Bellchambers 🛎

I now want to see this fight:

29 Likes

Hows the upset over 2 adults making their own decisions!

Ffs

15 Likes

Little more that that.

1 Like

How’s the lack of awareness about head injuries and their long term effects?

2 Likes

This is the perfect example of why I find these lawsuits laughable.

We’re all dead in the long term

You think the likes of Shane Tuck and Danny Frawley had reached their natural expiration date?

2 Likes

Yeah maybe.

When do you think they were set to expire

No idea really…but the average life expectancy of an Australian male is over 80 these days.

Tuck was 38 and Frawley was 56.

So I think it’s safe to say that they checked out a lot earlier than the norm.

1 Like

Well there’s a mean and there’s also a variance

I just don’t understand why people are upset at the acceptance of risk that two adults have consented to expose themselves to. They’re not naiive to the potential for injury. They may have one bout and be completely fine with no lasting effects. They may not.

Do people get upset and triggered by stuntmen or extreme sports stars because they are ok with putting themselves in situations where they could get injured, break bones, get concussed or even die?

10 Likes

Two grown adults who are allowed to chose what to do in life. Boxing like many other types of fighting is perfectly legal and they know the risks when they step in the ring

5 Likes

Yeah, whatever floats your boat.

I think they’re both idiots…but that’s just my opinion.

Just out of curiosity do you think every professional boxer or UFC fighter is an idiot?

Or are you more coming at it from the angle that they are amateurs who don’t really know the art of what they are doing, and that’s why they’re idiots?

I’m more of the opinion that these are two guys who didn’t need to do it…I doubt that either of them are short of money and so am of the view that the only reason they did it was for the “spotlight”.

They have both played high level contact sport for 10+ years and I cannot see any sense in either of them subjecting themselves to further unnecessary blunt trauma.

2 Likes

I remember Mooney being pretty scathing throughout the saga years, a well deserved flogging I reckon.

15 Likes

tbh I’d buy a ticket to see Bellchambers KO Browny lol

15 Likes

Ken Oath. I liked J Brown until the saga came along. Now I despise the mouthy anti Essendon flog.

Most shocking thing is, Bellchambers is only 33! Looks 53!

5 Likes

Bell ends Moon left seeing stars

2 Likes