#2 Tom Bellchambers 🛎

Brayshaw is a FARKN TOOOL

5 Likes

Momentum. Time to unleash the T-Bell.

Looked OK against Footscray in the practice match. Need him to compete against Kreuzer.

If we have a recognised ruckmean fiit, namely TBell, then he should play, and , if TBell goes OK against Carlton, give Leui an extra week .to be sure his hammy is fully OK.

1 Like

Essendon FC‏ Verified account @EssendonFC 33m33 minutes ago

Woosha: “McKernan has done really well, but we are still down on hitouts, so a classy ruckman like Leuey and Bellchambers is needed.”

Ouch. Poor Smack.

1 Like

Come on down, Thomas Beachcomber!!

Basically said it’d be Leuey. Bellchambers another week in the VFL with full match load.

What? Isn’t Belly ready to roll? I thought Leuey was a few weeks away?

not according to Worsfold in his presser today. Suggested that Leuey was basically right to go last week and will do full training this week. Question of whether Bellchambers had done enough work to get through an AFL game at the level required, likely to defer to one more VFL hit out at full match load, which he hasn’t completed yet.

I’m glad they making Belly really get his minutes up.

Endurance has hardly been his strong suit so needs to be cherry ripe if he comes in for a full game in ruck or going to be playing mostly fwd where repeat leading needed.

1 Like

Playing a blinder in the VFL today

1 Like

Leuenberger better hope he plays well on Tuesday otherwise I don’t see how you can’t bring in Bell.

I reckon they should bring in tbell regardless, considering the 5 day break

1 Like

■■■■ the way he’s travelling he is finally looking ready…bit of pressure on Leuey to perform

Good to see his timing for marks back and able to hit scoreboard.

Certainly was on top in ruck but opposition was very young Pies player or Jesse White so you’d expect that to be case.

Tbell! 2013/14 model, but with cupholders.

2 Likes

He has ■■■■?

1 Like

He would probably kick more goals in one game than Luenberger would kick in a year.

RING A FCKING DING
BRING
HIM
IN

2 Likes