#20 Zac “Zed Clackers” Clarke - you’re cut

Why is this bloke on any AFL list, let alone at my ■■■■■■■ club?

Be gone.

4 Likes

Will never play for us again. Draper HAS to be better than his.

Better do something in the second half. Been terrible. Turning the back to two players running into goal was selfish and lack of team play

I still don’t understand not playing Draper

2 Likes

He owes us a big second half.

Can we trade him in the mid season draft?

Anyone still want Clarke over Draper?

Draper please

The only way he is going to get the ball is if it is kicked exactly into his hands and he doesn’t have any physical pressure on him.

1 Like

He should be the 3rd backup. Or just gone

I don’t understand why they even needed to play another ruck. We have Smack as a decent backup.

“Oh look, I’m in the AFL again! What an opportunity! I think I’ll celebrate by jogging in to the backline while MAX FARKING GAWN MARKS UNOPPOSED IN THE GOALSQUARE”!

Get the Fark out. At once.

1 Like

Woosha

1 Like

Absolute disgrace Clarke. Please, never again

1 Like

Never did.

Don’t now.

Never will.

1 Like

I was willing to give him a chance, not anymore. But I still wanted Draper in ahead of Clarke.

Oh lordy. I mean yeah, he can do stuff I guess, yeah. Nah.

He has been in the middle this whole 15 mins we have played well.he may be ■■■■ but ill take him over bellcho

2 Likes

Heaps, heaps, heaps better this quarter. Impacted half a dozen contests. So much better than Belly in that regard.

4 Likes

I really agree. We have sat level 4 tonight to watch the horror show. And dare i say watching hin has been refreshing. I say watch bellcho vs him. Clarke moves bellcho doesnt

1 Like