#20 Zac “Zed Clackers” Clarke - you’re cut

95 is pretty good.

8 Likes

That’s some quality work right there.

I’m gonna have to get work to send me on a course to upgrade my IT skills. That’s literally off the charts.

Serious question, how many of you ■■■■■■■ have ever played in the ruck? Very little of the midfield performance, or lack thereof was down to Clarke. Is he a great ruckman, ■■■■ no, but gezzes kryst you ■■■■■ just have to find a scapegoat and it can’t be one of your favs. Merrett was pants, Hurley was average, Hartley more so. Clarke was not our reason for lack of performance.

6 Likes

I went third man up at a boundary throw in once and belted it back over the line. My ruckman told me that if I stuck my knee in his ribs again he’d belt me over the line so I left it alone after that.

8 Likes

Delist him now, before half time. Takes a mark 20 out, no one near him except Fantasia and decides to go back and miss.

Dud

1 Like

How to win friends…

Making more friends

I like the second ruck, but Draper from next week please.

3 Likes

I’ll accept skill errors, but that definitely should have been a handball to Fantasia.
Just got burned by Guelfi(?) at the other end as well.

He’s ■■■■■■■ ■■■■

Zac Clarke should not play another game for essendon

Abusing guelfi, not passing

2 Likes

In fairness to Clarke, everyone in the league knew he was no good. I’m pretty sure Dodoro had no intention of actually playing him unless we got injuries to Belly. He’s a backup.

Why you would want to park a ruckman next to Stringer and Smack in the forward line is beyond me. That’s on the coach not the player.

3 Likes

The Guelfi one was fair enough. Had to do better to block.

2 Likes

He would serve us better if he was injured. He is ■■■■■■■ useless

1 Like

The knock is Draper is he’s no good around the ground. He can’t be worse than Clark.

2 Likes

Yep

3 Likes

If there are worse players than him in the 2s we are in trouble.

Just a query, but clarke to me hasnt been as bad as bellcho tonight, yes missed poor shot but ■■■■ me hes run and got to contests albeit done zero.
Bellcho is a disgrace