#20 Zac “Zed Clackers” Clarke - you’re cut

No he was recruited as a possible key forward

1 Like

whatever happens, come sat arvo if we lose, there’s gonna be alot of ■■■■■■■■ going on.

cos if clarke gets picked and has a shocker, well we’ve seen how much he gets bagged now.
if he doesn’t play most likely mckernan will have been slaughtered in the ruck and given away 20 free kicks.

so it’s gonna be interesting to watch the reaction.

CLARKE > Hartley if we want to play a ruck.

To be honest I’d prefer they bring in another mid and play without a recognised ruck.

Agree

1 Like

imo, Clarke was definitely serviceable when he played in the ruck in his 3 AFL games earlier in the year.
He was terrible when played forward.

I don’t reckon he was recruited to play in the same team as Bellchambers, but circumstances dictated that he ended up doing so because McKernan and Daniher were both unavailable at the same time.

I’m fairly hopeful he’ll be serviceable again, but I doubt he’ll be fit enough to play a huge amount of game time on ball. I’d say he’ll spend a bit more time on the pine than Bellchambers has been. TBell has been averaging about 80% game time. I expect Clarke to play around 65 to 70

3 Likes

Removes bookmark.

This will be me if he has a good game this week.

1 Like

He’s gonna dominate!

2 Likes

I thought he was recruited as a small forward

1 Like

Certainly wasn’t recruited as CHF, that’s a role for Tippa now and Davey before him. Short player only need apply. Come on down Mo22ie!

1 Like

He’s a better ruckman than McKernan.

I still don’t really get how “side picks only fit ruckman” is a story

7 Likes

CLARKE IS BACK BABY

1 Like

Zac is in. If you believe in any one of the popular divine entities, pray he plays OK. If you are an atheist just hope we can build some kind of team around him over at least the next 6 weeks.

1 Like

Must Ruck to our midfielders, not the opposition.

We should be belting Sydney in the clearances

Or just pray to Old Testament god Worsfold.

is there a more vacuous weekly article series than Barretts “Sliding Doors”?

1 Like

Considering he writes that, and then proceeds to suggest the Aliir-Reid-McCartin combo will get the job done on Saturday.

1 Like

Clarke’s game direction

• contest the Ruck, tap ball to ESS player
  • follow up lost Ruck taps with bone crushing tackles
  • sit defensive side of the play and take contest marks when it bombed near your area.
  • handball at all times, no kicking. Especially inside 50.
3 Likes