Sigh.

I’m not even surprised.
That’s us mate.

Anyone watching end of liv v sunderland now getting chelsea warming up? Wtf

A reply to: @rossoneri regarding QuoteLink

A reply to: @redbull regarding QuoteLink
A reply to: @The_Mad_Bomber regarding QuoteLink
A reply to: @Barnz regarding QuoteLink
Valdes looks like Chris Dawes not sure how I feel about that.

Have thought that too. Glad I am not the only one.

Just think how they both play for spud clubs that you don’t like.
And how he turned down the chance to be the #1 keeper at the poo to be #2 keeper with us.
What are you on about? Mignolet is world class.

Cant see any changes in positions.
Maybe Arsenal and United if United really finish strong. Cant see Shiteh dropping out, squad is still strong enough to win most of the remaining coupled with the fact Liverpool arent much chop. Would be surprised if Liverpool didnt drop atleast 6 points in the run home

Congratulations to Manchest City on their EPL title.
They'll be favourites this season again.
Can Manchester United get back and take it off them?
Will Liverpool take that final step up to win it?
Will Chelsea be less dour?
How will Spurs cope completely missing out on Europe?
Which club will do best over the summer trade period?
All will be revealed over the next twelve months!

Spurs are in the Europa mickey mouse cup next year. A lot will depend on how hard FFP hits Shiteh but id expect them up near the top again, Liverpool will be around the mark if they add a defender or two and the Chavs will be right in the mix. We are coming from a fair way back, dont think we can win it but with no Europe to worry about hopefully all our focus is on the league and we can get back in the top 4

Shaw to United looks like a done deal, Soton have apparantly agreed on the fee, now just up to Shaw and United to nut out the dollars

Shaw to United looks like a done deal, Soton have apparantly agreed on the fee, now just up to Shaw and United to nut out the dollars

Great news.
Hoping we land some others also.
Varane, Draxler, Verratti, Reus, Hummels, Pogba and Kroos should all the at the top of the list.

Great news.
Varane, Draxler, Verratti, Reus, Hummels, Pogba and Kroos should all the at the top of the list.

We actually had Pogba and ended up I think loaning him and eventually selling him to Juve. Shittest. Move. Ever.

Great news.
May be at the top of the list but cant see us getting any of those. Reckon our best bet is Carvalho, Muller and Strootman and maybe Cavani. Very intetesting times ahead

Great news.
We actually had Pogba and ended up I think loaning him and eventually selling him to Juve. Shittest. Move. Ever.
He got screwed over and wanted out, he would never come back

Congratulations to Manchest City on their EPL title.
They'll be favourites this season again.
Can Manchester United get back and take it off them?
Will Liverpool take that final step up to win it?
Will Chelsea be less dour?
How will Spurs cope completely missing out on Europe?
Which club will do best over the summer trade period?
All will be revealed over the next twelve months!

Spurs are in the Europa mickey mouse cup next year. A lot will depend on how hard FFP hits Shiteh but id expect them up near the top again, Liverpool will be around the mark if they add a defender or two and the Chavs will be right in the mix. We are coming from a fair way back, dont think we can win it but with no Europe to worry about hopefully all our focus is on the league and we can get back in the top 4

With resources available to ManU,  it would be an even worse season than this if you didn't comfortably make it back into the top 3 next season.

As much as Moyes was kinda unable to get anything like the best out of his team this season, he was right when he said this was always going to be a bit of a dip for ManU.     You guys really need to refresh.

Great news.

Yeah I know. We also had Pique before he moved to Barcé and became the best CB in Europe.

Great news.
May be at the top of the list but cant see us getting any of those. Reckon our best bet is Carvalho, Muller and Strootman and maybe Cavani. Very intetesting times ahead

Carvahlo I am confident will be done.
Muller would be nice and not really sure about Strootman to be honest, we need high impact, world class mids and I don't think he is that. (I know these don't grow on trees but we don't want another Cleverley).
Cavani would be huge but between Rooney, RVP, Hernandez and Wellbeck, do we really need another striker?

Will put my balls on the line.

1) Liverpool ( assuming they trade wisely and stiffen up their defence )

2) Chelsea ( assuming they find another striker/midfielder )

3) Man U ( assuming Van Gaal is the coach ).

Great news.
Carvahlo I am confident will be done.
Muller would be nice and not really sure about Strootman to be honest, we need high impact, world class mids and I don't think he is that. (I know these don't grow on trees but we don't want another Cleverley).
Cavani would be huge but between Rooney, RVP, Hernandez and Wellbeck, do we really need another striker?
Welbeck is useless, id get rid of him.
Probably keep Hernandez as a backup

Some departures at United already.

Evra to join Vidic at Inter, Nani to Juve and Rio has announced he is leaving after not being offered a new contract. Hopefully Carrick, Young, Welbeck and Cleverley next on the chopping block

Pardew has apparently been given a $60 million transfer budget.

So we’ll sell Ben Arfa and spent $3.50

I’m surprised Pardew will still be in a job at Newcastle…