2014 Television Coverage

Oh he is so good with ball in hand - wff does that mean???

“Off a steppppp”.

“Yesssss”

channel 7 is woeful. its like they want it to be 6-7 guys sitting around just shooting the ■■■■. no insight into the game on any level .

Dennis and Sandy will always be the classics. Hopefully they stay around for long.

Sandy is great.. Thought he worked well with Eddie. Eddie isn't great but together they wernt to bad I have to admit.

As long as channel 9 don't get the rights to it,

I can't pick it up, my reception is terrible.

Press red for boofhead..couldn`t think of anything worse.

Fox Footy are a fair dinkum joke, I hate paying for it but I have to if I want to watch the Bombers play every game ( I live in QLD)

We missed live play while they showed a Giants player getting injured, then sitting on the bench with a bandage on his head.

The inclusions of Maguire and Brereton have spoiled a good channel as they think they are gods gift to football 

Press red for Ed..................go Eagles and shut the big mouth up!!!!!!!!!

Ball goes into Eagles forward line, Brereton says Sidebottom is loose man in defence, even though there are about 34 players inside 50

Then they miss a kick out which was intercepted by Cox because they were showing a replay.............Faarrrrkkkk

Watched both abc games where the commentators struggled to know our players names.
They certainly knew ben duscher,
Also afl coverage the cameras are now spanning a wider angle ....they may cover chf to chb...and you have no idea who the players are a lot of times
MORE CLOSE UP SHOTS LESS SHOTS OF COACHES AND CROWD REACTIONS AND PUT THE CAMERAS ON THE ■■■■■■ PLAY.
that is all.

Give me more wide shots I say. Too many close shots is my main complaint for footy telecast.

They’re all the same, it’s a battle to see who can make the BIGGEST statement.

Ch7 Saturday night commentary team have been inane for a while now, that I just mute the audio.

Must be the job you take when you're too stupid to get a real job.

15 mins of fluff at the end of that game showing Richo in a calendar amongst other things, because collectively they are incapable to have any meaningful analysis of the game.

Caro gets a Wakeley. Demetriou on the integrity panel. Get me off this planet.

Agree about the poor quality commentary on Sat night. Poor analysis and too much irrelavent waffle that centers around them and their egos.

They will engage in silly banter promoting one another while the game is flowing on.

With about 8 minutes to go in the last the commentators start singing Port’s praises and that they are on top of the ladder and are such a good team.

Then with 2 minutes left Hawthorn have reduced the margin to 13? With back to back goals and then: “You can never count Hawthorn out, they could pinch this one!” just shut up ■■■■■, you have no idea about football.

I would just like to hear from Lingy and that is it.

Geez I like the "press red for Ed" idea.

Ok, so I'll never "press red for Ed".  But if it was "press red to hear EFC biased commentary" then yes, every game, every single time.  I wonder if we could get Mutley to do special comments.

Ok, so I'll never "press red for Ed". But if it was "press red to hear EFC biased commentary" then yes, every game, every single time. I wonder if we could get Mutley to do special comments.

I'd press red for Ben and Rollo commentating EFC.

Ok, so I'll never "press red for Ed". But if it was "press red to hear EFC biased commentary" then yes, every game, every single time. I wonder if we could get Mutley to do special comments.

Blitzers abusing everyone would be awesome.

Geez I like the “press red for Ed” idea.

Ok, so I’ll never “press red for Ed”.  But if it was “press red to hear EFC biased commentary” then yes, every game, every single time.  I wonder if we could get Mutley to do special comments.

I pressed red for Ed, and I’ve gotta say, I really enjoyed it. Of course it was incredibly biased, and there was more barracking than commentary, but it was also a lot of fun. Great concept, and it would be fantastic if they could do it for Essendon games.

I pressed red for Ed, and I've gotta say, I really enjoyed it. Of course it was incredibly biased, and there was more barracking than commentary, but it was also a lot of fun. Great concept, and it would be fantastic if they could do it for Essendon games.

Press red for Meat.

Pre Red for Kev (Bartlett) on June 8th. LOL

Absolutely ■■■■■■■ horrible tonight. What the hell are channel 7 doing with Brian Taylor, he is by far the worst commentator out there. Even worse that Dwayne "From The Paint" Russel.

Watch it on mute.

Please tell me BT is at the end of a contract.