2015 Season - Season Ending Injury Thread

Ryder - broken apendage due to what was discussed in blitz rumour. Doesn’t bode well for him as he already has no balls.

Dion Prestia - Gold Coast, torn lateral meniscus will miss 12-16 weeks…Gold Coast expect he will miss the remainder of the season

http://www.msn.com/en-au/sport/afl/gold-coasts-dion-prestia-set-to-miss-rest-of-afl-season/ar-BBkcPA6?ocid=mailsignout

Gold Coast are having a truly cursed year, injury-wise.

sad way to go. he was pretty good.
fark carlton.

Sucked in you chicken wing tackling, eye gouging sniper carnt, karma bus well and truly arrived

Sucked in you chicken wing tackling, eye gouging sniper carnt, karma bus well and truly arrived

well said

I can’t stand Judd, but I don’t want to see him go out like this.

I want him to go out as an old, useless has been in a **** team.

I can't stand Judd, but I don't want to see him go out like this.

I want him to go out as an old, useless has been in a **** team.

he did

Freaks sake.

I cant see how anyone can ever celebrate a player doing their knee, no matter who the player is.

Anyone who finds happiness in this is a weirdo.

anyone who mistakes thinking he deserved it for feeling happiness is not a very subtle mind.

Repeat.

Weirdo.

I’m a bit meh over Judd’s injury.

Yes it’s season ending and most probably career ending for Judd.

He has been a champion player with indiscretions that have been low acts, but a champion player nonetheless.

But FWIW he is at the end of his career. Sad way for him to end, yes, but, feel more for players who are at the beginning of their career and it’s cut short by injury.

I cant respect or have sympathy for a repeat eye gouger.

I cant respect or have sympathy for a repeat eye gouger.

exactly. and for ■■■■■ sake, it’s not like he’s been diagnosed with cancer. in which case I’d have nothing but sympathy for him. He’s not dying. He’s got a ■■■■■■ leg injury which means he misses the end of carlton’s ■■■■■■ season. He’ll have to go through a ■■■■■■ rehab for a year before he begins his 100 million dollar retired by his mid thirties lifestyle which he’ll suppliment with whatever gifted job he wants to do part time for a lot of money.

He potentially blinded people specifically to cause them pain. He gave Leigh adams a ■■■■■■ shoulder for he same reason.

No-one deliberately injured him, it was random chance combined with the odds of running and jumping about in his mid thirties with ■■■■■■ groins since his late twenties.

■■■■ him he deserved it.

Many of the legends were so called dirty players.

JUDD is nothing out if the ordinary.

Robbie Warnock (Fark Carlton) - Shoulder

Robbie Warnock (Fark Carlton) - Shoulder

http://www.afl.com.au/news/2015-06-10/blues-ruckman-warnock-to-miss-the-rest-of-the-season-due-to-shoulder-surgery

SUBLUX

Sun’s David Swallow, PCL

Never seen so many pec tears in my life! And I compete in powerlifting!