2017 Draft picks actually picked

Well overall, but not the draft specifically

1 Like

NEVER go the full Donnington!

Donā€™t think I ever seen Donnington say anything postive about Essendon.

6 Likes

Tonight, we might have just re-stocked on:

• Ariel Steinberg
  • Sean Gregory
  • Tom Hislop

Is it Bentfi?

1 Like

Or found another
HARDINGHAM WITH BETTER DISPOSAL

KEPLER BRADLEY WITH BETTER DISPOSAL AND AGILITY

A MARK JOHNSON CLONE

3 Likes

Heā€™s just a troll, and goes around trying to make waves and upset people. Not to be taken seriously. There are lots of differing opinions about things in the forum, but the general support of the club, you would think, underpins it all. If you canā€™t find anything positive, ever, to say about the footy club you support, it doesnā€™t leave many other reasons for spending time in here, does it?

2 Likes

Its like Jackets inhabits another planet or ignores us completely, because none of the kids we drafted were even mentioned in the Pick 48 thread.

Of the 3, Guelfi looks like he could play in 2018

In fairness I donā€™t believe many thought houlahan would be available - think he was rated 21 on fox footyā€™s ranking system - seriously talented kid with class. Challenge is to lift his possession count but he can do some things that are very exciting.

Hayes is the one we were stiff didnā€™t slide through on the night given how far he stopped, however in clubland the knock is his engine may limit his ability to get around the ground at afl level as a ruck.

Or it could be the next
Fantasia
Hooker
Howlett

1 Like

So RFK is Essendon12?

I just watched Dodo and wooshaā€™s post draft interviews.

Agree with yaco.

Seemed like our plans went out the window and they just went with best available from the clubs player rankings.

They said they wanted a development Key Back (Zerk). But didnā€™t sound convincing to me.

Nicknamesā€¦I am happy to adopt some of the suggestions already made here on Bomberblitzā€¦they have to be short enough to be yelled in play on the groundā€¦Guelfi is difficultā€¦so Iā€™m going:

Hoops
Berko
Goo

I was disappointed that Worpel didnt quite make it to our pickā€¦ my wife who supports Hawks was like ā€œHe any good?ā€

And did you tell her that he was a random Bomberblitz favourite so heā€™ll be a superstar?

No. Not that stupid. Just said he was a hackā€¦

1 Like

With a crap haircut

I was more thinking by the descriptions:
Mason redman
Tyson slattery
Will hams

I really like what Geelong did this draft.
Tim Kelly will be in their best 22.
Constable and Fogarty wonā€™t be superstar midfielders, but they could be an important piece to the puzzle very much the way Mitch Duncan is.

Gold Coast were perplexing. They are going to be bad for quite some time. As bad as Northā€™s list is, they have a better outlook than the Suns.

Or he has no idea, nor cares who any of us are, because he has an important job to do

1 Like