2017 membership

Richmond on 49,000, Hawthorn on 57,000 am I reading this right?! We seem so far behind!

Hawthorns is inflated by all the Tassie 3 game memberships. At the end of the day its the dollars not the numbers that matter

Unless we are winning, then the numbers matter!

Richmond on 49,000, Hawthorn on 57,000 am I reading this right?! We seem so far behind!

Hawthorns is inflated by all the Tassie 3 game memberships. At the end of the day its the dollars not the numbers that matter

Ive been saying this for years.

Itā€™s not about the number of members in total, itā€™s about yield per member. From memory I think we are in the top 5 for that.

Perth clubs are Top right?

That's a lot of ferals and a lot of pets.
Got it! I'll sign up my dog Hurley also.

From memoryā€¦ WC, Pies, Us.

For yield probably yes along with the Crows.

We were very near the top for home and away game attendances in 2014 and we all know how the wheels fell off in 2015 and the trainer wheels were put on in 2016.

2017 is a new opportunity and if we squash the squawks in round 1 and start the season strongly, then we should be well on the way to a membership record before ANZAC day.

Having ANZAC day as a home game next year should help our memberships considerably on top of having exciting young talent and the return of the 10.

I think 70K is realistic.

That's a lot of ferals and a lot of pets.
Got it! I'll sign up my dog Hurley also.

I have a feral dog.is that worth two memberships.

I love being a member. Living in rural Qld we donā€™t get to many games, but having the memberships really makes us feel a much closer part of the club.

This is my 22nd consecutive year coming up plus a bunch of non-consecutive memberships back in junior and student days.

My 6 year old is heading into his 7th consecutive year and my 4 year old into her 5th (both signed up inside 6 months of their births, and both love the bombers, especially all their bomber gear!).

My American wife was never much into Aussie Rules, but she joined in solidarity at the start of the ā€˜sagaā€™ in 2013, shed a tear or two after the emotional Rd 3 win over Freo in Perth and has never looked back - even recognises a lot of the players now (though her heart apparently will always belong to Alwyn Davey)ā€¦

So, if you havenā€™t done so yet, I highly recommend you #donthesash - youā€™ll be really glad you did!

signed up a while back. my daughter received her membership in the mail two days ago but Iā€™m still waiting for mineā€¦

haw still 20,000 aheadā€¦ cā€™mon Bomber fans!

So if youā€™ve thrown out your 2016 membership card (because the season was over), but have the SMS from the club asking you what you want in your 2017 package as youā€™ve already paidā€¦

ā€¦ will they let you into the Memberā€™s forum on Monday?

And each membership in Tassie is doubled - one for each head ! (apologies to all our Bombers fans in Tassie who are all exempted from that assertion of course)

So if you've thrown out your 2016 membership card (because the season was over), but have the SMS from the club asking you what you want in your 2017 package as you've already paid.......

I think, as long as you have RSVPā€™d, you should be right. Iā€™m pretty sure last year they ticked my name off the list.

So if you've thrown out your 2016 membership card (because the season was over), but have the SMS from the club asking you what you want in your 2017 package as you've already paid.......

I think, as long as you have RSVPā€™d, you should be right. Iā€™m pretty sure last year they ticked my name off the list.

Thanks.

Hit 40,000 today

And each membership in Tassie is doubled - one for each head ! (apologies to all our Bombers fans in Tassie who are all exempted from that assertion of course)

Real average attempt at humour, IMO

2 backin

Real average attempt at humour, IMO

In hindsight I now have to agree with you.