2017 membership

Are the assuming the human status of those animals?

what if the pet is a submissive?

Do you have a penthouse ?

Really? So interstate/overseas members are not counted?

They should be celebrated even more - giving the Club money with no hope of seeing a game live.

4 Likes

Don’t hold me to that but I’m pretty sure the AFL doesn’t count them in their figures.
For memory I think there was a variation of about 8k between the Crows tally and what the AFL actually had them tallied at

I found this info, but it doesn’t elaborate much:

“To be counted as a member an individual must have a name, contact details, have contributed $50 to the club and received a membership pack. The official counts also include multiple memberships held by an individual. Pet memberships are not counted but the AFL confirmed babies and toddlers are included.”

The $50 Essendon membership doesnt include match access, so interstate and o/s would be counted I suppose. They damn well should be!

2 Likes

This is the correct answer! You win a gold star. :star2:

:grinning:

Thank you!

I have no absolute knowledge, but I would assume any membership that comes with voting rights would count.

1 Like

Good to hear that it sounds like they do in fact count.

Big response after the win. Should get the record before round 2.

3 Likes

Another big jump to 61,135! :clap:

6 Likes

That membership record is in sight! Would be an amazing spirit lift if we break the membership record before this weekend I imagine. Bring. It.

5 Likes

On a side note anyone wanting to come to Adelaide for Easter weekend, the game is almost sold out.

Nah i’m right.

5 Likes

Only 200 to go and we just had a 400 jump overnight. Probably will be announced this evening I reckon. Definetly by tomorrow at the latest.

2 Likes

3 Likes

Been a fantastic response. The atmosphere Saturday Night was something special. Obviously the enormity of the occasion contributed to that, but as members and supporters, that fervent level of support must become the norm rather than the exception.

8 Likes

Kinda regretting going the 11 game flexi if everyones jumping on board, gonna be tough to get the GA seats unless you wanna be one of those types who get there 2 hours before the bounce.

Selective upgrades is they way to go.

Come stand with us Barnz.

I guarantee, it will be an experience you’ll never forget.

… sitting is for wimps anyway … :wink:

2 Likes