2018 Grand Final - eat a big bag of dicks, ya Wobbles!

Go Eagles Go
SGIO

MESSAGES ON HOLD

12 Likes

WE’RE THE BIG BIRDS

WE’RE FLYING HIGH

3 Likes

GOOD OLD EAGLE ROCK IS HEEEEEERE TO STAAAAAY

1 Like

Doiiiiiiiiiiiiin the eagle rock

GO EAGLES GO
SGIO

GO EAGLES GO
SGIO

There is no way you can barrack for Collingwood. So if you had to choose who you prefer to win… it just has to be West Coast.

It may be unbearable for our West Australian BBlitzers like WOB and Albert, but hey no way do I want to see a sea of smiling black-white faces post-grand final.

16 Likes

Go Pies!

Oooo that’s so dirty to even say.

Booooooo!!!

2 Likes

Second time in 4 fcking years I have to hope a piece of sh*t club like West Coke wins the flag to stop an even bigger piece of sh#t club winning it.

Fck off.

Hopefully West Choke don’t repeat that limp ■■■■ effort they served up in 15 vs Hawforn.

10 Likes

This is the 2016 US elections all over again!!

5 Likes

Collingwood smiles are more black than white

11 Likes

Good, that means you can imagine what it would be like for WA BBlizers to see a sea of smiling, obnoxious,arrogant, ignorant & annoying blue and yellow faces post-grand final, only 50000 times worse.
It’s a 2 team town where 70% are weagles supporters, and where the local newspaper, who has the monopoly on the place, also has an unbridled bias towards them…its in ya face everyday and its disgusting.
I hate the weagles and there support base more then anything i know, and i want to see there hearts break in two on GF day.
Sorry Doe, I hope the Magpies smash them, i really do.

7 Likes

Shoot me but Carn the Pies.
Fark West Coke

10 Likes

Or like Sydney in 16, Freo in 14…pretty much every interstate club really…

1 Like

Screw west coast.
After the way their scum supporters booed our Jobe I hope they get done by 10 goals.

6 Likes

Despite their horrible fans and Ben Cousins and their Jobe booing for some reason I don’t actually hate West Coast much. Hope they win.

Plus I love love love LOVE the theme song. Especially the original angsty teen spoken word version

3 Likes

WISE MEN FROM THE EAST

2 Likes

For years we learnt
The lessons
And we learnt them
Very well

For years they took the best of us!

I’m going for the Eagles as there is no way I want to see another team equal our premierships won record.