2018 Grand Final - eat a big bag of dicks, ya Wobbles!

Didn’t know The West Australian had journalists.

I was stunned sidebottom didn’t take that kick in himself, pretty poor for a leader and a recognised elite ball user. Squibbed it I reckon.

Yep and no need for the torp. Standard drop punt down the middle would have been ok

everyone in the universe who was watching that game knew there was a kick going long down the middle,

except for the collingwood talls. it was farking odd, but yeah, the runner and the umpires cost them the game…

2 Likes

2 Likes

Quite brilliant by Rioli there to block Maynard from the back of the contest using…telekinesis, I guess.

lol @ the petition. On par with the Ojo de Liebrecoastal.

Lol these ■■■■■■■ thread titles

4 Likes

It’s amazing what good contested marking key backs can do. Mcagovern and then Barass treated cox with the level of contempt you should. They knew they were smarter and better footballers and played that way. Hooker did a similar job on him earlier in the year.

I don’t thing he Rioli contest was a free, Rioli has the right to set himself for the mark and protect his space. Maynard engages him, ignores Sheed. Sheed gets a clear run at it.

The Howe decision should have been a free to WCE. I can understand why they didn’t but it was there.

Collingwood clearly are not as good when you apply the pressure back and make their footskills struggle by cutting Sidebottom and Pendles out of it.

Great coaching by Simpson and a monster game by Shuey.

5 Likes

The bloke bext to him makes me laugh with his straight face during the tirade.

3 Likes

Interesting video from Lecras! :flushed:

2 Likes

Followed by the obligatory public apology!

**[quote=“scotty21, post:2051, topic:14070, full:true”]
Lol these ■■■■■■■ thread titles

[/quote]

I’m a little teapot

3 Likes

That’s awesome

1 Like

Pardon my French

1 Like

Weak carnt.
FFS, it was for private consumption.
I reckon a lot of us would have done/said something similar.
The only one who needs to apologise is the faux friend who made it public.

4 Likes

Don’t agree. Our best games beats both Collingwood and Eagles.

4 Likes

Very interesting. Especially since I forgot he was even playing.

Where’s the anonymously shoot people out of a cannon option??

8 Likes

Stkilda has really butchered sone chances, ditto Sydney/south Melbourne

And well lol pies