2018 Grand Final - eat a big bag of dicks, ya Wobbles!

had standing room as well in 2001 (got restricted viewing in 2000, but still very good seats) and how wonderful was it to be standing for the 2001 final?

Does it get any better than that after 2000?

What a contrast.

I cant believe the most recent knowledge i have of the whole process of prelims and grand final ticketing is 2001.

17 years ago!!

1 Like

Before internet ticketing.

Buying a replay of the game on VHS.

Well done Essendon in 15 years of farking ■■■■■.

2 Likes

I’m going against the prevailing trend. West Coast are a manufactured “club” who believe they’re entitled to rule the world. Fark them.

I’m going for Collingwood. They’re a real club with a real history and whom we hate, but respect.

7 Likes

Ban this man.

12 Likes

LOL

7 Likes

Shelt, my man, consider yourself off my Christmas card list.

3 Likes

5 Likes

Next Shelt10 is going to tell us that we also respect farkcarlton. Then he’ll write 3 pages telling us why the tooth fairy is real.

1 Like

I was very lucky the 2000 prelim (was 15 at the time) so my Aunty slept overnight and got tickets for the family.

Ground floor, centre. I just didn’t appreciate how lucky I was to attend a winning Grand Final. Next year, had level 2 seats. Thought we’d have home ground backing. Seemed anyone that wasn’t Essendon was cheering for the Lions though.

1 Like

You’re mean.:cry::cry:

You’re all so mean. :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

2 Likes

I was sharing a house with the bestest person ever. Her boyfriend was a full MCC member (and Melb supporter) and she always went to the GFs with him on the old ‘Ladies pass’. I was a shift worker, so I couldn’t guarantee getting the day off. I ended up scoring the day off and on GF eve, she said that I should go instead of her but I had to promise to not disgrace myself or the boyfriend. I waited until they left at 3/4 qtr time, then it got messy as there was only a couple of EFC people in our whole bay.

2 Likes

IMG_2785

3 Likes

2000 and 01 mum sent my dad (a pies fan) to line up for our tickets :smiley:

Missed 00 but my brother and i snuck in. Got standing in 01

Good lord I thought you were currently 15

4 Likes

Mentally, yes!

1 Like

Tooth fairy certainly visits Collingwood supporters more than most.

4 Likes

There’s a list?

He’s definitely gone missing in finals but to be fair he was in AA form before his injury this year