2018 Non-Essington Finals WankWank

It’d be so easy to hate on this. But there’s enough hate in the world, I don’t need to add to it.

Big Money
Steele Sideboob
Grundy killing it
Jordan de Goey following Franlin’s career path - from drunk driver to gun forward - and still being somewhat likeable
Mayne still having a career against all the odds in the world
Eddie, as much of a floutman as he is, being a great club president

Go on lads

1 Like

Melk and Hibbs, fkn bring it. Just shut those Collingwood clams.
Please

5 Likes

If we played like that in a prelim id be ■■■■■■■ ropeable.

1 Like

I wish I were a better person and could be happy for my family.

Nope. Can’t find it. My heart is weeping hitter salty tears. Fark you Essington.

11 Likes

Am I the only who’s angry during September?
I just hate finals, especially with Collingwood winning, even with Richmond getting the ■■■■.
Sick to death of being such a failed team at Essendon!

3 Likes

Hes obviously hobbled. But suck ■■■■ Richmond. Thats footy. Their best 4 have missed about 1 game in 3 years. Welcome to being a normal team with the odd injury

Melbourne must win tomorrow. Can’t see the eagles beating Collingwood

Like many things in life, it is all in the head (and plenty of ticker). You don’t go from 13th to granny with very little recruiting improvements. The Pies coaches somehow motivated this group to a higher level. We need to learn from this. We bang on all day, every day, in the trading threads, but we (almost) have the cattle to win the flag next year. Just need to sort it all out upstairs. Fire the boys up, Woosha. Come on!!!

6 Likes

Post reported

We legit have zero excuse next year. Seriously what the FARK are you going to do Essendon?

FFS Richmond 13th to flag, Collingwood 13th to a GF, Melbourne a deadset basket case less than 5 years ago and playing in a prelim tomorrow.

If we can’t manage one finals win next year at a minimum I’ll probably flee the farken country

16 Likes

Ffs. Brian Taylor garbage is more objectionable than Collingwood’s win. Get the flog off air.

1 Like

What are these mythical Prelim’s you speak of?
Playing in a Prelim means you have to win a final :sob:

We should voluntarily shut our own club down if we don’t win a final next season.

10 Likes

Haven’t you been on Facebook lately? Everyone masks depression with memes.

Every other team bar GC gets their moment for a fairytale finish to win finals and flags, meanwhile we’re patting ourselves on the back for going from 8th to 12th because we managed to win 70% of games in the last few months of the year when the pressure was off. Yeah, I’m fckn jealous, would love to see some form of success before I die. Instead I have to watch fckn Collingwood play off in another GF a decade after they won their last whilst we’ve been holding our c*cks and waiting for guys like Myers to make it through a full season. Farrrrkkkkk

12 Likes

I hear ya. 15 years in Tokyo. Sigh.

Wet Toast will save us.

1 Like

I like Bucks. During the saga and when Hird came back into the coaching fold he and McCartney were the only 2 who paid the man respect and attended a coaches association meeting to hear Hird speak. I look at Bucks and I feel a bit sad though because I think of Hird and what could’ve/should’ve been.

Anyway, the Pies will likely win next week which is just another reminder of how poor Essendon have been for a long time now. Pies win in 1990. 11 years later flag number 15 and another 7 years they’ll probably notch up number 16

16 Likes

Thank fark I live in Canada now

1 Like

Serious questions need to be answered by Richmond. They was the worst finals performace ive seen for a very lomg time. Port in the 07 GF is the only one that tops it in recent memory

1 Like