2018 Non-Essington Finals WankWank

Expert commentary there, thanks Lingy

Now the game is as good as done I hope the Dees take out a few Eagles

1 Like

Typical. West Coast thrash them but lose Shuey so they’re ripe for next week.

Explain why. I want to believe they are but I just can’t. Gimme some faith.

Melbourne are playing just like us in finals!

1 Like

Surely he gets booted for 2019. I’d prefer listening to fingernails scraped down a blackboard…

Fark … just give the pies the premiserhip now. No ways the eagles get within 50 let alone compete at the MCG

Because Benny and big Gardy will sort them out with some pre game good stuff. They’ll run rings around the pies

1 Like

Melbourne doing what I expected to see in their first final. At least I can be thankful for them knocking out hawks in straight sets.

1 Like

Eagles tails are up as fark. Just on fire.

Yeah wow big shock here. Team who hardly beat a good opponent the whole year collapses against a good opponent.

1 Like

Lecras you arsey ■■■■■■■

1 Like

Will melbourne kick a goal? What’s the lowest score ever in a final?

Imagine their fans who paid a small fortune to fly over to Perth to watch this ?

1 Like

GET BEHIND THE EAGLES EVERYONE

2 Likes

WE’RE THE BIG BIRDS!!!

1 Like

Getting embarrassing for the dees…can’t recall one passage of play where they’ve looked in control

Coping an absolute hiding.

Good question. The way they are playing right now, I’m surprised when the ball gets inside their 50. They are like a deer in the headlights waiting to get run over. woeful.

1 Like

West Coast theme song is my favourite (yes seriously). Can’t wait till it’s belted out next week

2 Likes