2018 Non-Essington Finals WankWank

Last night Rance, today Lewis, this is why I love football.

next week:

Collingwood 1.65
West Coast 2.30

2 Likes

Jordan Lewis just paid the price of a 50mt penalty for all the cm the Hawks have stolen at every mark or free kick over the past decade. Finally!!!

1 Like

Lewis did two things there. First he held the player who’d taken the mark and got away with it. So then he ran over the mark.

The Dees set up all over the ground has been bad, the players have missed targets constantly and the decision making has been appalling. Equally bads though has been the efforts of a number of the main players, lack of second effort, lack of work rate, lack of composure, lack of intensity.

It’s like every one of them has a hangover after a night on the ■■■■

Junk time has started earlier than usual. Not surprising really.

1 Like

Yep. Eagles playing for preservation now. No injuries.

Brayshaw is an exception for Melbourne. He’s played okay. So has Hibberd.

1 Like

Disagree with Brayshaw.
He’s fumbled a heap today.

1 Like

He had 400m gained at halftime - second best on ground.

Yer, getting some ball, but 6 clangers to this point.
Not his best game, but he’s got plenty of mates.

2 Likes

Eagles having a nice coasting restful 2nd half will hopefully assist them in burying the Flogs next week.

5 Likes

Won’t happen; final will be over five minutes into the first.

Some Melbourne kid is writing up his own truth thread on the drive to buller

1 Like

Yep. How many times I try to zen my thoughts and say it is only a game. I try and look at the real important things in life like family, friends happiness then zen turns into a black “z” red “e” and black “n”, family ignored when watching a game, friends on hold and happiness only when we win.
Yep. Something very tribal about it but can’t put the finger on it.

What’s the twist? He doesn’t come back?

Geez it’s going to be a loooooooong flight home for the Melbourne supporters who went via Singapore. Money well spent.

I wonder how many of them drove ?

Lol fk off