2018 Non-Essington Finals WankWank

GWS could do same real damage if all those blokes come back in and fire.

Not wrong.

has Deledio ever played more than 4 games in a row since switching to GWS?

Don’t think so.

Do you really want a premiership decided by a free for a deliberately rushed point?

1 Like

Neither work imo -

Golden point just silly as many have pointed out, and golden goal could get a bit iffy, imagine a side scoring seven behinds then the opposition score one straight goal. The side kicking the lesser score wins the premiership hmm…

Or there’s a mark between goal and point post, and the guy on the mark just has to watch as they handball through the winning point?

4 Likes

Dees last won in 1964, so it is 54 long suffering yadda, yadda…

What were you doing on that day Captain ?
Did you listen to the game on the wireless ?

Don’t remember, but probably out in the street kicking a footy around, pretending to be Jack Clarke.

5 Likes

Tiges/Hawks sold out

But… Thursday night?.. The kidz and school night and that?..

2 Likes

Dogs and cats don’t care if it’s a school night.

1 Like

Hope for GWS or west coast, then probably Geelong.

However I reckon west coast will be out in straight sets. I reckon one of the top 4 will be out in straight sets and most likely West Coast

Depends who loses

6 Likes

Hope public transport goes on strike and all of them have to walk home from the game

I said before the start of the season in he predictions thread that it would be a Rich Melb GF with the tigers winning easy. I still think that’s exactly what will happen

He’s going for Richmond. GET HIM!

Yeah, but the GF is always played between Melbourne and Richmond, so that’s an easy call to make. :smirk:

3 Likes

I’m not going for anyone! My most preferred would be the Dees, and I despise the Dees