2020 BBFFL#2 Discussion

Of course, just PM me your list

2 Likes

Geez this draft process is exciting!

3 Likes

Fair to say weā€™ve had a slow start.

Usually moves a bit quicker.

1 Like

@Windy_Dill is up for cafegerat i think.

1 Like

We do encourage sledging and or encouragement of other peopleā€™s picks to help past the waiting time!

2 Likes

Thought Noble would be in for a good year, but unsure now heā€™s with the Melkmen.

1 Like

I had him as my next pick, now I hope he does ACL after ACL!!

Youā€™re up @wezza

@saladin up after that.

1 Like

scheduled on a Monday public holiday doesnā€™t help.

a couple more rounds to wait again :frowning:

My first pick is in the 60s. Watching my pre draft ranking spread sheet slowly fill up with read is so depressing.

Reckon their is enough depth though to ensure I should be able to pick up 4 solid depth players with my first 4 picks though

I was hopeful I might get the opportunity to redraft Bolton. Had him on the list in 2017 and think heā€™s ready to blossom a bit. Hope the play him on the wing a bit more

Email telling you pick is up is handy

Bit of sentiment on selection

IN: Jakey Melksham

Flame away

3 Likes

Good pick imo.

2 Likes

@Aceman is up

Was very surprised to see Melksham on the throw out pile. Should still score well this year.

2 Likes

I have finally got Bailey Williams back after chopping him a few seasons ago. Fingers crossed his scoring is the 2018 or Marsh 2020 version rather than the 2019 rubbish type.

That is 2 completed rounds. @Maxx is now up.

2 Likes

Melksham was on my radar , I think his scores will improve a bit after a fairly ordinary year last season.

He scored some triple digit scores for me last season and it was quite tough dropping him into the draft pool. He was always in my thinking for this pick.

I feel your pain though. I call it the Narkle Effect. I identified and plucked him in his draft year, retained him as long as I could, lost him in an injury / FA crisis and couldnā€™t get him back. Now another list will see him really crank up the scoring.

1 Like

Iā€™m comfortable with my delisting of him

3 Likes