2020 Final Round Non Essendon Games

reckon that is a casboult paper stamping right there.

1 Like

Yeah.nah. He has been good most of the year and his goal kicking has been elite this season, but he should never be outmarked in a test of strength with Lachie Neale.

Seems there was some method in his madness there. :neutral_face:

Bizarre to kick back like that in the wet when you’re about 10ft out from Goal though, … wow.

And Mitch kicks a 2nd in a row to get the Lions out by a couple.

I’m glad we missed out on Jack Martin in a trade 2 years ago.

Ok pick up as a freebie but that’s about it, we would have had to trade a high value for him if I remember at the time and a large salary.

Not worth that to us.

1 Like

Absolutely bucketing down at the game.

Need hipwood to score for my multi where is he

I just tuned in, is there something wrong with my television or the channel 7 cameras? It’s a new television… - why does the grass look all strange?

Go Lions.

Fark Carlton.

■■■■ hipwood wanker

So we need the Dawks to tank like the biggest tankers to ever tank to lock up pick 3 and we secure pick 5.

As for the other games, you can almost pick every winner straight.

Odds would likely make it not worth a bet it’s that clear.

Freo could give dogs a scare, freo strong defensive team dogs struggle to kick big scores…

Carlton losing by loads, a bit of good second half footy by joe and co and one hand on draft pick 5.

I think the footy is turning out OK today.

Why on earth would Freo want to win?

OTTH Dogs play finals if they do, … Freo would just drop themselves down the draft order.

Foregone conclusion.

And if all goes as it almost certainly will, the Flogs end up 8th and going straight out to a thrashing from the Weagles at Home.

Best I could hope for now they’ve made finals so, all good.

What are your thoughts on next weeks finals?

Really hard to predict them, port v cats, lions v tigers, saints dogs and pies and eagles

Even the couple of blues fans at the gabba look like massive flogs.

1 Like

That’s what looks very, very likely yep.

Be barracking hard for Port 2moro, … not that they should need it with top spot on the line.

Im hoping Port go out in straight sets.

But they re genuinely good.

So WC get a Home Final with this Covid/Border stuff, or not? :thinking: