ITS LIKE THE MCG AT ADELAIDE OVAL RICHO LOOK AT THE TIGER ARMY

1 Like

TIGER ARMY
TIGER ARMY

THEY ARE SO LOUD AND YELLOW AND BLACK LOOK AT THIS TIGER ARMY RICHO

1 Like

YELLOW AND BLACK TIGER ARMY OH BOY WOWEE TIGER ARMY RICHO

1 Like

Settle down Scotty, or you blow a kerfufle valve.

But CJ its the TIGER ARMY

1 Like

@Stallion knows

So what! Who they are is irrelevant.

The Channel 7 commentary team is already on a fkg roll.

When talking about Rhyse Shaw, Hame says ‘some guys just arent cut out for senior footy’, and Duck forgets Tom Browne’s name when referring to him and calls him ‘the guy’.

Then as Richmond run out they instead decide to show footage of Daisy, Hame and Duck in the studio with footage of the ground in the background, some dude starts wiping the camera so they pan to the megawall and cut to bruce and BT in the commentary box. Bruce starts gushing about how he hasnt seen BT since March, and BT condescendingly pats Bruce on the back and says its amazing Bruce is ‘still here’ and says he hasnt seen him the whole year.

Its comedy

1 Like

BT legit carrying on like Bruce died.

Fox doing flashbacks of “great” prelims. Reckon 04 Port vs Saints is underrated. That was a fantastic game of footy.

1 Like

What an absolute flog. He wouldn’t have a clue, at all, about anything except his creepy child interviews.

IMG_4542

Just came in here to say I will be watching the storm.

Not really a rugby fan but AFL has fallen to new lows this season.

So fark all those in the AFL who have turned me against what used to be my favourite sport.

I say this is the most respectful way possible but do we really need a welcome to country before every match?

cya

its not before each match, its only those where the national anthem is sung, seemingly, which I can understand.

1 Like

You will watch Richmond lose and you will like it !

1 Like

Here we go