2020 From Long Range Competition - We have a winner!

Hi Swoodley, hi :smiley:

2 Likes

You can do a live feed of you flipping a coin every Friday night to simulate a result for every match, then posts results on a Monday morning, and just like always i will have no chance of winning!

2 Likes

This could be your year KJ!

3 Likes

Funny you should say that - I was thinking about videoing my dog choosing the result of each match using dog treats and seeing which one he went for first! He thinks it’s a great idea…

3 Likes

What if the dog picks Farkcarlton every week ?,it wont see out the year.

1 Like

Brilliant, love it, way better than my idea!

1 Like

If i tip a draw on every game, and the season is canceled, i win yeah?

1 Like

Just sent mine in. Not confident due to the troubled and unknown nature of this season, it remains a worry. Anyway thanks to Bomber McVeigh for giving us something to get excited about, fingers crossed that it lasts.

2 Likes

So should I just do the first 5 rounds for now and then it will be amended accordingly?

Sounds like a good idea, … I’m not inclined to spend the time it takes me to do this with the uncertainty at this point.

Desperate times call for desperate measures??

I realise we’ll all get a month of looking at the sides to influence choices later, … but as long as everyone is on a level playing field … it wouldn’t really hurt, would it?

I’m in, looking for back to back flags here

1 Like

At this stage, I would prefer everyone to pick all 23 rounds.

When we know more about how the season will unfold, there will be flexibility to change your picks if that is what is required.

3 Likes

Excellent, now i can finish my tips

1 Like

If they just end up removing the double up rounds (with some luck) but play the other 17 games as listed I think you should just stick with the current picks.

Anything else and adjust as you see fit.

1 Like

Just sent my entry through. Hoping the general random picks, plus a few beers, is this year’s trick. Surely.

1 Like

I’M ONE! :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

I’m gonna give this a crack if I can ditch my kid for 5 minutes

2 Likes

Done and sent. Thanks BMV.

1 Like

I must have put a draw in by mistake lol.

1 Like

Finished and sent.

Early thoughts while i wait for my ladder is i went waaaay overs on Hawthorn.

1 Like