2020 Grand Final Richmond vs Geelong

Agree.
Their prelim last year was pretty damn good quality (although Richmond ran away with it in the end).
Best result for anyone wanting a competitive and close Grand Final.

It’s an awful matchup from a likeability perspective.

Don’t think I can really barrack for anyone even slightly. Probably be happier with Geelong winning but only very very slightly.

Edit: even saying that out loud made me realise that if that happened, Chris Scott would be very happy. Which is awful. This is hard

1 Like

Trout from woodend. Prosecution rests

9 Likes

Rebuttal:

2 Likes

live in Adelaide. if I lived in Melbourne would probably be in the process of buying a cats Guernsey

2 Likes

Richmond fans were absolutely vile during the saga. Plenty of ugly comments thrown around throughout and since. Go Cats!

5 Likes

Cats deserve a grand final spot just on their sheer consistency since their last flag in 2011.

Constantly in the top four and apart from one or two straight setz exists seem to win finals that they’re expected to lose.

Great club.

4 Likes

I put this in finals thread but more relevant here

It’s a Get Smart grand final. kaos vs control.

Scott playing the chief
Hardwick playing ziegfried

1 Like

Wish he was our coach

1 Like

GET OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUT

1 Like

Please win Geelong

Danger to get his first. Ablett, Hawkins, Taylor, Selwood to get their 3rd

They really do have to get it done now with a very old side

Just got to really respect what the Cats have been able to do over a long period

Fark Richmond, sick of them!

5 Likes

That’d be a positive

1 Like

In this final eight system, have we ever had a grand final featuring the two teams that lost in the first week?

You prefer Tom Lynch, Dylan Grimes and Trent Cotchin?

1 Like

Whats wrong with Tom lynch?

Give my left testicle to have him at Essendon.

It would only be the 3rd for Ablett, Taylor and Hawkins

3 Likes

Chris Scott doesn’t get nearly enough credit. to get a team to be good for this long is a incredible effort

10 Likes

I reckon their recruiting and development is unbelievable too

4 Likes

When we were up and about at the start of the year 2 of my mates one of them Richmond and one of them Geelong said this year doesn’t count and it is the year of the ■■■■■ heaps. Now they are both in the grand final. I don’t want either of these pri cks to win.

1 Like

And so many of the Geelong supporters want him out. I’d kill to be in their position each year

3 Likes