2020 Marsh Community Series - less interesting than soft drinks

the saints look far more well drilled under ratten, imo.

1 Like

In watching this game, I’m reminded that my godamned club actually entertained the idea of taking Ryder back. And that makes me very ■■■■■■■ angry…

2 Likes

Yeahp, same problem. Nearly thrown something threw the screen already and its an irrelevant game.

2 Likes

I see “knocked out in the tackle” is still going to make me want to launch nuggs at the TV again.

Gee Max King looks good :grimacing:

man, footy is back. it was nice having some respite from bone heads like jono brown and reiwoldt but hey. its footy

how the fk is minchington still on a list

1 Like

Haven’t bought a new Telly between last year & this too have you?

Actually just sorted it. It was the refresh rate of the new TV Changed it through the Graphics property settings to 59Hz, and it came back to being as it should.

Both teams were terrible. Membrey and Hill the only guys that put on a decent show. Hawks looked like they were taking it easy though. They always do that in pre-season games.

Marshall looked good. I thought Patton for a first outing looked good too

whoever is #6 for hawks looked good. but, we should be better than both these teams

2 Likes

Definitely fantasy premierleague. Im currently ranked 1k in aus and 40k in the world! Pulling a good season out of my ■■■ this year

2 Likes

I was on the laptop. got out off microsoft edge and opened on google chrome and it was good as gold

1 Like

And tried getting sandilands out of retirement who had been struggling for years.

Nice I’m 170k in the world, actually hoping for a top 50k finish. 40k is awesome.

1 Like

That was just idiotic, plain and simple. The Ryder thing was actually offensive to me… completely tone-deaf…

so our game should be on the afl app too today right ?

1 Like

Doesn’t appear to be.

WC game will though.

1 Like

yep last nights was on the app, but we play next week.

or are you talking about casey fields,…i doubt it as VFL warmup

well there you go, wasn’t paying too much attention, thought it was a proper match today, whoops.

1 Like