2020 Round 3 non-Essendon (der) games - 17 cooked clubs for $9.95

Geez i wish we got easy free kicks like that first Hawk’s goal

Houli just ABSOLUTELY shat himself

P. S. Not me, Bachar

4 Likes

Keep in mind Richmond tend to start slowly in games and then build enormous pressure.

Deliberate lol

2 Likes

So my stream is about a minute behind then… fark.

Why do Hawthorn get to bring their own rule book to every game?

1 Like

No Cara, no Toiiigs!

2 Likes

RIP Richmond

Richmond had no connection between their lines last week and have no connection again this week so far.

They’d want to address that pretty quickly or this season could skip away from them.

Not sure why Richmond just keep banging it long into their F50. Every attack has been the same and pretty obvious. On that last one he had free players and still just kicked it long and straight to the Hawks player.

This sounds like a pretty nasty strain of the ■■■■■, if it only takes a minute to get from him to you, via the TV.

Tigers are playing very loose football, allowing the Hawks players so much room to move. Very unusual and very lazy. I imagine Dimma is going to rip them a new one at 1/4 time.

Sure someone on here was talking down O’Meara earlier on. He’s been bloody everywhere so far.

2 Likes

I feel dirty saying it, … but, Go Hawks.

Hawks just look more organised than Tigers at the moment.

I was thinking the exact same thing! Imagine if we have made a move that not only makes us great again, but transforms the Tigers into a ■■■■ rabble that they were throughout my childhood. LOL!

1 Like

Stack has been horrible so far in this game

1 Like

Who is that skinny dickweed for the Hawks?

Never mind. It’s apparently Oliver Hanrahan.

Dusty is 80% of the tigers midfield, only one who can kick