2020 Round 5 vs 'Good Bloke' Racists who can’t find the toilet after getting injured playing basketball (They also take drugs and drink drive sometimes with murderous bikies and spot betters)

ITS TIME.

Scratch match also starting in a few mins.

Updates only seem to be on Collingwood twitter.

3 Likes

i have a feeling we are gonna win tonight. All last week i was nervours as about the carlton game and we lost… this week i havnt been nervous at all. Bring home the win!!

3 Likes

My confidence is fluctuating. Im in the ‘prepare your ■■■■’ camp now.

2 Likes

It’s going to be wet and slippery

Playing against a team that always beats us

Friday night football

Missing two of our most important midfielders

OH BABY, I’M READY

21 Likes

The only thing keeping me going is that despite losing both games we matched them pretty well twice last season.

lucky howe and sidearse are out, thats huge imo

Apparently Orazio a late withdrawal which is HILARIOUS.

7 Likes

Hmm…

Oh he better ■■■■■■■ not be!!

man i was at anzac day last year… 10 hour drive there to watch us lose by under a goal. Fkn shattered

1 Like

Will be good to see if … who am I kidding, we can’t play in dry conditions, we don’t have the nous or platform to adjust to wet footy. Lid on.

Conditions Raz would thrive in and he is going to be out.

End this season

If Fantasia is out against Collingwood again… #### E###

“Yeah look Orazio’s tracking okaayy, there certainly hasn’t been a further setback. We just need to be careful in how we manage him as he tries to build resilience in his body again after a few setbacks and interruptions.”

2 Likes

- Ben Rutten, May 24th, 2023

17 Likes

= he won’t be playing. ■■■■.

The guy is built like a stick, no wonder he keeps getting injured

1 Like

please change thread title to v RACISTS FC

@DJR1

4 Likes

You’d think Guelfi or Cahill would be in if the Raz rumour is true.

I’d go Cahill. We need some cleverness around goal, if this rumour is fact and someone isn’t just doing this to boil our collective ■■■■…

3 Likes