18 Likes

Even if he picks one his kicking skills mean it’ll go to the other

2 Likes

Then if he follows our game plan, 2MP will kick 80

Thank you. Thank you.

1 Like

I’ll have a go.

OUT: Saad IN: Blues future 1st

OUT: Blues future 1st & Hurley (& late picks IF want they want for points) IN: Dunkley

OUT: Future 4th IN: 2MP

Crows are angling for Dogs 14 as they want to trade it down for points

Megatrade amongst Crows/GWS/Syd/Ess

OUT: 6,7, our future 2nd & (Raz OR Port’s future 1st - Port will fold if think lose him to Crows)
IN: 1, 14, Caldwell and some later/future picks to use for academy/lesser trades

OUT: 67 IN: Hind
OUT: ??? IN: Small forward???

Have on our books now:

Dunkley, Caldwell, 2MP, Hind, small forward??

Go to draft with

1 - McDonald - kpf
14 - O’Driscoll - hbf/mid

Pick up academy kids Brand & Eyre with accumulation of late points

Build Dodoro statue

—-

The machinations of the megatrade are all too complex but it’s been worked on & planned up for a reason.

2 Likes

52 Likes

We should start an Essendon memes thread so I can stop spamming all our other threads

3 Likes

If the Saad deal isn’t done tomorrow, I’ll start to panic!

1 Like

This is great! What happens if bid on at 2?

I wouldn’t be suprised to see it done on the last day, that’s when the bulk of the major deals will be done

3 Likes

Haha good effort. I’d be very comfortable if that’s how it played out!!

Obviously there’s a fair few gaps about how that megatrade happens and what GWS are getting for Caldwell (our future 2nd are you saying or something from another club)?

Getting all those guys and somehow taking two first rounders this year and keeping our first rounder next year would convert me to an Ants style Dodoro defender :sweat_smile:

1 Like

So our plans for Dunkley and Caldwell don’t rely on the Saad deal?

WHAT IF…

This whole Dunkley thing is a smokescreen and on Thursday at 7.29pm we trade pick 8 to Melbourne for Oliver and steak knives TMac…

And finishing in a ■■■■ position, again

If JUH gets bid on at 2, and they have their current draft hand, their pick next year goes back to about 30, if they had pick 6 & 7, 7 would go back to 11 and they’d retain all their other picks and 2021 wouldn’t be affected.

1 Like

fin

Daniher (pick 7), Saad (pick 8), and Fantasia should be enough to get us Dunkley and Caldwell.

Really Pick 7 and 8 should be enough to get both Dunk and Caldwell. Split 8 into two late 1sts; 7 and one late-1st for Dunkley and the other late-1st for Caldwell. Any more than that and I’d be worried that we’re overpaying.

But, I can’t see how we’d be getting our hands on Logan McDonald, it would take pick 6 and next years 1st for one of the top teams to even entertain it even that might not be enough. But for the AFL to allow us to do that deal we’d first need Ports 2021 1st round pick for Fantasia because if we only use 1 this year then we can’t finish this trade period without having a 2021 1st rounder. But who knows maybe there’s a player who wants out or is wanted out that could appeal to a club.

1 Like

10,000 and done.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after reaching the maximum limit of 10000 replies.