2020 trade spec part 4

2metre peter will get done today.

1 Like

Saad and pick swap with Geelong must happen today, and we are in a position to make a big offer for Dunkley tonight that Bulldogs can’t refuse.

I am happy to drag out Fantasia and Caldwell deals into the final day, but not Dunkley deal.

1 Like

I would have thought the Dunkley deal is a certainty to go down to the last hour on Thursday

1 Like

The afl wouldn’t have it any other way

1 Like

I think this gives away more than it seems.

Dogs wouldn’t be able to afford Treloar without Dunkley leaving. Fairly good sign they’re willing to deal.

1 Like

Carlton are still holding trade period up?

1 Like

If Saad is sweating on this, then it’s not all bad.

5 Likes

Our list management team are going to sh-t the bed the next 3 days, Elimination finals style.

11 Likes

it seems blues want fogarty from cats involved with saad deal for 8 why they wanted the third rounder.

so saad deal might be involved with whatever trade we do with cats

Trade radio doing most used sayings during trade periods. My list:

Rose
Fuscia
Thats how your garden grooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooows
Their your tradie mates, thats IMAR
Bub

3 Likes

install a rheem

1 Like

Machinations

11 Likes

It’s incumbent on us to get the Dunkley and Caldwell deals done. If we go to all the trouble of sounding these guys out, turning their heads and getting them to request trades to EFC, we must get it done. Hopefully we finally trade Saad and it sets the wheels in motion…

2 Likes

Never fear…

15 Likes

News flash bar just came up at bottom of news on TV about Essendon set to secure Peter Wright.

What a time to be alive.

17 Likes

So who are we Rheeeeeming today?

2 Likes

Welcome to EFC Dunks !!!

Just practicing for the last 5 minutes of the trade period

4 Likes

Cameron and Dunkley in a grand Finally…done 5pm Thursday

1 Like

I’ll remember this moment for the rest of my life. Do you remember where you were when 2MP was announced? I do, I was on the loo.

4 Likes