2020 trade spec part 4

Continuing the discussion from 2020 trade spec part 3.

1 Like

Screw you system!!!

9 Likes

WE MADE IT

1 Like

Saucy, what did you do to Menzies you MONSTER

Title and location fixed. This is a stupid “feature”.

See you in another 10,000 posts.

6 Likes

30,000 posts and nothing has actually happened yet

11 Likes

Announce Trades.

1 Like

So thread #3 ended with us getting Wright.
Can only presume #4 will end with us getting Dunkley because we sure as he’ll can’t go the other way.

God help the server Thursday night.

8 Likes

@Houli_Dooley

Somehow in there I think it will relate to GWS doing better overall losing both Caldwell & Hately than what they would just getting a future 2nd off us or 40 off Crows. Maybe they get Crows 9 and also shell some later/future picks into the mix.

As per when they got 11 for Smith and did so. They care more about being back in top of draft over actually having a trade have appropriate value.

@Scorch were you given an indication of what Dunkley will cost us in a trade (ie what the Dogs would be willing to accept)?

Yeah ok so it works out a net win for them rather than doing a couple of individual trades.

Like you’ve done in your hypothetical scenario, I think to get close to meeting all our objectives a player like Hurley or Smith (provided there was sufficient interest) would have to be involved to just tip it over the edge in terms of being a possibility.

2 Likes

i’ll have a go

Ess
In: Dunkley, Caldwell, 2MP, Hind, Brand, Eyre, Logan McDonald, good draft picks
Out: Fark Ameet, Fark McCartney, Fark Joe, Fark Raz, Fark Carlton

24 Likes

You forgot Fark Saad.

3 Likes

A perceived/optics net win anyway. Maybe not an actual one to GWS.

Yep. Appears to be we need another player on top of Raz going out that’s worth a second rounder ish. I also wouldn’t be surprised if Francis ended up in megatrade

Also the Treloar aspect if he ends up at Dogs then maybe we don’t need to lose a player.

…

@nickers pretty sure Scorch has noted is expecting it to be a high first & a second (or player worthy of second) as what’s required for Dunkley. Which would equate to around pick 4 value which is what it’s cost Pies for Treloar, Ess for Shiel, Lions for Neale etc.

2 Likes

That’s much better than my attempt

Fark them all!

2 Likes

Do any of you carnts sleep?

21 Likes

Fark Saad

5 Likes

GO CROM

1 Like

Heard Treloar had a coffee with Clarko today. Hope he still gets to the dogs.