2021 BBFFL#2 Discussion

@fogdog

My draft is now done except for my LTI pick.

@DonToDeath

@The_Melkman

@saladin

Still got 3 picks left. FMD. I ran out of ideas 2 picks ago.

3 Likes

I got 3 as well.

Moneyball’n

The trick is to keep lowering and lowering your standards until you think things like “actually, maybe this is finally Zac Dawson’s breakout year”

6 Likes

You up @wezza

I’m next. Let me at it!

Pick 158 is really going to be somethin’

1 Like

On it!

I see @saladin using his richmond scouting too!

@Speedy_Gonzales

Done.

Go nuts. Double selection for you!

1 Like

And in done. Over to you @The_Ant

Who picked David Cunningham by the way, I had him marked still available in my mind?

Comeback Hirdy about 18 picks ago

Long gone

Damn, that’s two years in a row I’ve missed him. I like him, reckon he can football. Fark Carlton

2 Likes

Anyway, that’s my draft done. Was tempted to swing for the fence with another rookie but reckon I’ll wait for the FA market and some second tier form.

1 Like

I grabbed him. Once I spotted him I had to sit through 12 other picks before he fell to me.

@The_Melkman up next.

It was me actually. Have had him on my list before and was fairly pleased he was still on the table but absolutely Fark Carlton

1 Like

@Crazy_Bomber

Melk has stolen about five players off my very short list. Will be interested to see how they go, but obviously I hope they all fail given I missed out on them

2 Likes