2021 BBFFL#2 Discussion

Last call for LTI requests will be midday tomorrow.

oh ■■■■.

That’s how tired I was last night. Went to bed thinking I’d picked David Cunningham and woke up and realised I picked Jack Aarts.

Damn. I honestly thought I’d picked him. Robbed!

3 Likes

Pretty sure you got my LTI request for Rayner?

I’ve got Preuss LTI’d

If I put someone on LTI I have to pick someone up. Make it stop!

3 Likes

Done. @Vandrs

I’ll be 10-15 mins

1 Like

If it makes you feel better, McNeil, Cuningham and Wilkie were on my shortlist too

1 Like

@fogdog

LTI Lobb please :slight_smile:

Can you LTI players picked up in the draft?

No. Unless they get injured after you drafted them.

At this point, the LTI is really only for keeper players you have that are known to be injured. If you draft, or traded in, already injured players, they won’t qualify.

3 Likes

@fogdog :alarm_clock:

I’ve sent him a txt

@Stoops

Think that’s my diabolical draft done now, time to leave McLean on the sidelines for 5 months or so but hopefully can get back later in the year

1 Like

I think that’s my draft done as well.

I’ll look back over it and do a summary later.

2 Likes

@cafegerat

I’m done

@wezza

Is that a real person @cafegerat?

1 Like