2021 BBFFL#2 Discussion

Winning premierships is all that matters so I think you made the right call. I looked back on the trade: Oscar Allen, Saad and Steven and a 3rd for Smith. You used the 3rd to get Darling. Not sure where you got Polec and Pickett from, it wasn’t me.

I think alone Saad will end up a long term scorer for you. Allen will be a gun once Kennedy finally sails into the sunset. Steven is gone now. Smith will be a great midfielder for me. I think it’s a win-win both things considered.

Not a great start to my 3-1 Greaves trade considering Greaves can’t even make the Hawthorn side lol…

i traded Allen for Polec and 79 (pickett). I needed to get back into the draft a bit and wanted a mid so i could play Dunkley forward. Allen was the only currency i really had.

Not sure Polec was entirely the best option but it’s who I could get from those who showed interest in Allen

It makes sense to me. Polec will be a good fantasy player this year I reckon so it should all work out. With looking too hard at lists I think Melkman and No 5 will give some stiff competition.

1 Like

Pretty happy with Tom McDonald’s debut! Didn’t expect a 110!

2 Likes

Errol!!! Welcome to the Bulls son!

3 Likes

UF doesn’t like the blank spots but the emergency will count if the positions match.

1 Like

Lineup - Emergency Coverage

UF will like the blank spots, if you tell it to.

1 Like

Bonner does a hamstring, cool cool cool. At least Ziebell is gunning it for me.

Rowell injured :frowning: I’m gonna win but gee whiz some bad injuries this weekend. On the upside at least Ziebell looked good and Drew scored well.

My side is the only one that will be worse than Essendon this year but I was well aware that will be the case. Doubtful I’ll fill a side most weeks

Benches are all updated to reflect the movement required.

Cracking matchup between @saladin and @The_Melkman. Tom Cole needs to score 43 in the second half to get Sal home. He got 48 in the first half.

1 Like

Yep, knife edge stuff. I expected him to score 60-70, (and he still may).

1 Like

Jeez some bigggg scores in league already

I’ve gone in one man short due to not getting to adjusting team on time like and eeeedjot, and some of my depth I expected to be played haven’t been!

Looks like I’ll still get the W though

Bugger. Three points short by the looks of it.

And to rub salt in, the 2nd best score in the league.

Underwhelming performance

1 Like

Bad luck Sal. Not very often you cop a loss with the second best score in the round.
Still could be turned around by a review though all it would take is one extra tackle to
Cole.

3 Likes

Interesting round 1 for TIPPA FC. Third highest score overall.

Although a couple big outs in B’s with Houli and Hartlett, Hurn saved them from being a total rabble.

Mixed bag with my trade/draft players. Hickey looking very good early though.

Still have Duncan to come back into C’s group, as well as potentially Mayne (CB) and Zaka (F) .

Rockliff a concern not getting starting gig Round 1 though.

2 Likes

Pretty happy with 1327 from 17 players only

And with 4 high scoring best 22 players missing.

Shuey, Anderson, Cunnington, Gunston

…

Some of those 1450 odd scores would still need a lot to go right to catch them.

Huge days from those coaches

What’s the biggest score someone has posted before?

1 Like

1500 is certainly a good score but since the BBFFL#2 started in 2012 there have been 91 scores of 1600 or higher. Last year scoring was clearly a lot lower with the shorter match time. The BBFFL#2 record score is held by @smooth - 1816 vs @saladin in Round 16 2015. No other score in the 1800s exists. Smooth also has the second highest score of 1797.

Interestingly the next 3 highest scores were Grand Final winning efforts - @bargey scored 1780 in 2015 and 1750 in 2017. Redbull scored 1769 to beat Bargey in the 2018 Grand Final.

In total there have been 19 scores in the 1700s.

2 Likes