2021 FF Original Discussion Thread

Trading is open and its only like 6 players that are up in the poll, so they’re easily avoided for the week or so their positions remain undecided.

All other positions in the squad thread are correct for the 2021 season.

1 Like

Will get it done today

WTF…
I realised my last AFL Prospectus was from 2017. So I thought I’d look for the 2021 version…
It’s been discontinued…

:face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

I’ll give those that haven’t returned Position Polls until tommorow 3pm to return them, otherwise their votes won’t be counted.

Not the greatest off season so far. Paton out for the year, and of course Mosquito already had the knee.

Everyone should’ve received a PM with the new competition payment details:

Payments Received (1/17):

Crazy Bomber

Any update on the final results?

Lachie Sholl looks like being a first choice wing this season so that ought to give you a scoring boost.

Who do I PayPal to?

I’ll post them today.

Payment has been sent. Let me know if anything has been missed.

Pick 2 is on the table for picks or players or pick/player mix

Just transferred the money now

Position Poll Results

Cam Guthrie
CB: 9
C: 7
No Vote: 2
Sam Menegola
FC: 9
C: 6
F: 1
Brad Hill
C: 12
FC: 4
Mitch Robinson
C: 8
FC: 7
No Vote: 3
Nick Hind
FB: 7
FC: 4
B: 3
Don’t Know: 1
Patrick Dangerfield
FC: 8
C: 7
Sam Bruest
F: 14
FC: 2
1 Like

Just sent money across.

happy to transfer a bit more for picks and/or players, brown paper bag style

1 Like

Sorry I have been in the wilderness for about 2 months. My PC died and I have tried not to use my son’s laptop for anything but work. Regrettably I will probably look like using this for the foreseeable future and as a creature of habit using this one sucks compared to my 400 open tabs that I probably only regularly use 20 of. I will get payment over shortly looks like there is quite a lot to catch up on…

Howe is probably nailed on as a keeper for anyone inquiring about him, less form than any other season in living memory is probably only going to make me more conservative with regards to gambling on picks or young players.

Can someone transfer $20 to Dunlop for me? And I PayPal them?

Payment made.