2021 Forum Footy Charity Match - Phoebe destroyed scotty21

Depends. Are you booking a place or just turning up?

Booking.

Will I make my forum footy debut after (almost) 12 years on Blitz ?
At 50, how many games do I have left realistically ?

Hmmm :thinking: :thinking: :thinking:

4 Likes

I’ve found my match-up.

7 Likes

nek minnit this is bltn

Captain Jack ?

:grin:

1 Like

I’d much rather match up on Barnz.
The thought of running thru him gives me a half mongrel.

not a salami?

You are ubiquitous my friend.
I didn’t even Ping you !

I’ll shoot you through a default COVID plan when I’m back from holidays next week

1 Like

As far as charities go, maybe defibrillators for sporting venues?
Or would that be too ironic.

3 Likes

That’s the front fronner so far.

There might even be an umpiring comeback if it’s 9 a side! Body feels good even with cricket!

Keen for this to happen again. Last year was very fun!

1 Like

Just keeping an eye on this latest Covid stuff. We’ll see whats happening in a few weeks but im maintaining hope.

1 Like

Should we be able to go ahead with a game this year we will be raising money for https://mensline.org.au/.

As we know COVID has hit alot of people for 6 over the last 12 months and companies that deliver mental health services are criminally underfunded so lets do our part to help out.

I’ve screenshotted some information regarding mensline below including what area’s they offer councuiling around.

Have a read of their website, these guys do fantastic work.

7 Likes

“The Bomberblitz Forum Footy Cluster”

2 Likes

As long as @Humble_NSW_Fan doesn’t play we’ll be ok :rofl:

2 Likes

we’ll lock in Feb 21 for a date but at this stage I must stress that date is pending what happens with the latest Covid cluster.

Venue still TBC but more than likely Olympic Park

1 Like

Yes, I’ll still be in ISO!

As good a bush footballers as I was, and I get better each year, my footy days are well behind me.

I am reminded of my good mate Nev, who answered the call when the Dubbo Demons were low on players for the seconds. He is my age, went to one training on the Thursday night (his ‘preseason’ he called it).

On game day, he had a quick warm up, ball was bounced, came in quickly to Nev who occupied the whole goal square (he’s a big bloke). Nev took out on the lead and on the third step tore his hamstring off his bone ( the Lloyd injury).

Never been the same.

On a positive side, he got to play for 20 secs with his two sons.

I look forward to watching the game on POXTEL.

5 Likes