2021 Ladder predictions?

I used to be like you, but i have completely come round to the Saints. You’d expect them to improve again this year given they just added Crouch to their midfield which suddenly looks ok now that Steele has become one of the better players in the comp and Billings has finally lived up to his potential. Pressure is undoubtedly on Hill and Hannebury, who at their best could be one of the better wing duos in the comp.

You’d expect King to make a huge jump forward this year, which would give them a pretty darn good forward line of:

Gresham King Higgins
Butler Marshall Membrey (+Battle)

Please dont buy this poo Worsfold spat out after we traded in players and couldn’t get it to work. Worsfold was just covering for the fact that we came into the 2018 and 2019 seasons completely underprepared and in my eyes brought in the wrong sort of players to complement our list.

Richmond added numerous players after 2016 and we all know what happened then, Geelong have constantly done the same as well.

3 Likes

1 Geelong
2 Port
3 Bris
4 Richmond
5 Stkilda
6 Kollingwood (always get adv of umpiring and draw)
7 WCoast
8 Dogs
9 carlscum
10 Freo
11 gws
12 Sydney
13 Melb
14 Gold Coast
15 Hawthorn
16 Adelaide
17 Essendon
18 North

I actually think they have built a very strong squad who have been together for 6-7 years now. This is their time. I’m expecting them to contend with the top sides this year.

1 Like

Bombers will finish above Carlton, St Kilda, Hawthorn, Adelaide, Freo, Sydney, North Melb, Gold Coast, Collingwood.

3 Likes

How much are you willing to bet on that?

1 Like

Nothin, because I might be wrong about Collingwood.

I’ll give you Collingwood. Now how much would you like to bet?

1 Like

your wrong about half of that list. its ridiculous to suggest we’ll finish above st kilda, a team who just made a semi and just got stronger

Fremantle, Carlton, Gold Coast Collingwood and probably Sydney are comfortably better than us too

4 Likes

So we finish 9th?

Seems right on brand.

1. Ladder
  2. Predictions
  3. Are
  4. Impossible
  5. To
  6. Predict
  7. Especially
  8. Before
  9. We’ve
  10. Seen
  11. All
  12. The
  13. Teams
  14. Play
  15. At
  16. Least
  17. Once
  18. Norf
10 Likes

Im expecting a bottom 4 finish for us this year.

Sadly I also don’t think we’ll win a final until the 20 year anniversary of our last win.

Actually think our position and points will look very similar to last season.

We accrued a lot of points at the start of last season however this year i reckon the wins may be more overly spread.

10th-12th with 26-30 points

1 Like

Well here is mine going from my long range tipping, thanks @BomberMcVeigh
Predicted Ladder |Selection|Tips|
| — | — |
|West Coast Eagles|18|
|Brisbane Lions|18|
|Richmond|17|
|Port Adelaide|17|
|Geelong Cats|16|
|Western Bulldogs|15|
|St Kilda|14|
|Melbourne|12|
|Essendon|12|
|Collingwood|11|
|Fremantle|11|
|Carlton|10|
|GWS Giants|9|
|Gold Coast Suns|7|
|Sydney Swans|4|
|Adelaide Crows|3|
|Hawthorn|3|
|North Melbourne|1|

Below Crows and Hawks? your taking the p*ss

If we finish below those two teams with the list we have there will be major issues. our list isn’t devoid of talent like Hawks or Crows

From round 7 last year we beat Adelaide by 3 points, drew with GC, and beat Hawthorn by 16.
That’s it.
Adelaide has more wins since then.

St Kilda more than doubled our score when we last played them.

If we Don’t finish bottom four then it will be a big turnaround in form.

Every chance of finishing bottom 4 just dont think bottom 2

Last years results mean nothing Brisbane were bottom 4 for 3 years then finished top 4 the next year.

As far as I’m concerned every team starts on zero the next season so who knows where we finish

Didn’t get a like because you forgot to “Lol” Norf

1 Like

Surprised people don’t rate StKilda. I don’t think they are great but besides tigers, port, lions, geelong, eagles, who’s better than the saints?

If we get 12 wins then the club should extend Truck’s contract a la Worsfold. Love to see it happen but has to be at the top end of optimistic.

PS Good luck in the FLR!

What are you talking about?

Almost every ladder prediction had them top 8 and most have them around 4th or 5th. One even had them second.

Go back to sleep mate.

1 Like