2021 round 1 vs Hawks - level-headed review

Gonna be waiting a while bud

How the fck you lose a game from Bing 40 points up

Laverde did a lot of good stuff.
Especially for a forward thrown back.
Regardless of the result, we had a lot of good players.
But omfg did some blokes lower their colours.

6 Likes

I can see now the Ruttens in the same mode is the last coach ,who is brain dead and Clueless ,why wouldn’t you put hooker in the back line in the last quarter ,why would you tag Mitchell who got 38 disposals

1 Like

Plenty to like in the first half - not so much in the second. Goal kicking cost us in the end- resulting in scoring pressure we could have done without.

Ehhhhhhhh i don’t think that it was. It was a game of footy between two ■■■■ sides. I mean is it bad to say I don’t care?

1 Like

We’re gonna be 0-5, aren’t we?

1 Like

Franga is a deadset waste of time & space.
■■■■ him off!

Exactly. Absolute witches hats.

Yep. I’m more relaxed than I have been in the past. Was our youngest team out there for 10 years so we are going to have a bumpy ride. Future is bright though.

2 Likes

Different coach, same do nothing bullshit

2 Likes

That really hurt.
8 goals straight after being up by 40 is inexcusable

add in Laverde and i am with you. The experiment of trying to turn spuds into defenders is over. Move on

Hahaha. First gamer having 4 shots is pretty epic. Tipping him to kick 4 straight one day soon.

1 Like

Living in Sydney I thought I’d hang back on Kayo and see how they go. Sadly I was right! :flushed:

Been saying for year that he’s rubbish only reason he’s still on the list because he was a top 10 pick

1 Like

■■■■ no.

Seriously, wake up.
We lost.
We lost different.

1 Like

Nah you’re just emotional.

Remember the Sydney game

Don’t think they might evaluate the ■■■■ out of that game or is it move on?

Probably