184. cafegerat
185. Speedy_Gonzales
186. Speedy_Gonzales

1 Like

Who were your last 3 picks?

Motlop F
Hibberd B
A.Kennedy C

Just had to fill out playing depth, should have all bases adequately covered now

1 Like

In the end Iā€™ve gone with 5 depth picks and 5 upside picks.

Pretty happy with where I landed, a few earlier picks would have been nice though but my total failure to get involved at trade time prevented it

2 Likes

Iā€™d have liked to have had that balance but my draft hand and state of my list meant that with the exception of Howes who I couldnā€™t leave on board any longer mainly gone experience

Two gun mids out on LTI, and with a number of other players who are injury risks or already out for start of season for various reasons Iā€™ve just had to sure up the ready reserves

Yeah Iā€™ve got a few hopefully short term injury problems coming into the season which is why I decided to abandon to the lti requests for darling and seedsman. Just figured I couldnā€™t start with 15 out of 20 fit with my crappy draft hand

1 Like

Do I just post LTI selection in here?

Kieran Strachan

I think so.

You up @Aceman

Iā€™ll take Darcy Fogarty thanks

2 Likes

@redbull

Was tossing up whether to take him with my last pick, but had to lean to a mid. Big potential upside, and they clearly want him to play

Feels like we got through the draft pretty quick this year, 6 days?

How is the bbflq draft going

Jack Madgen

@cafegerat youā€™re up

1 Like

@cafegerat

We finished inside 6 days so a great job.

The other league only has 2 picks plus LTIs to go - storming effort over the past 24hrs.

2 Likes

I was going to pick Madgen!

I need more time!

1 Like

He has been training as a mid. They are trying to get his tank up to play a role similar to Stringer

1 Like

I was going to get someone else but then realised I might not have enough backs playing Round 1 so I had to grab him.

1 Like

Iā€™ll take Sam Frost instead

Cheers lads

2 Likes