2022 round 19 - review Pies stealing something else

I don’t understand a lot of you blokes.
That was an awesome effort.

Some of the things I read in the game day thread, you need some time in the room of mirrors.

Jones’ kick was 10cm straighter and you’d have been all…how good was that?
Like 10cm defines the whole game.

smh.

50 Likes

How the he’ll do they let that go the length of the Flemington straight without any pressure and two blokes can’t get a hand on it, having said that so many chances to ice the game and blew it

2 Likes

Must have been his hair.

Moron.

15 Likes

Embarrassing club.

Embarrassing season.

Keep cheering for some good late season performances you happy clappers.

1 Like

F*** JONES - incompetent !

How many mistakes in the last 2 mins by us.

Good thing I stopped letting the footy bother me a long time ago or else I wouldve put myself into cardiac arrest, that’s so ■■■■■■ honestly

10 Likes

That loss isn’t on Jones, although he could have won it from his boot. Go watch Stringer’s last 1/4 again. He is the main culprit.

1 Like

Stringer the show pony misses from the boundary and then later gets caught HTB trying to weave through 4 pies players
Get ■■■■■■

3 Likes

When you are led by a pea heart that’s what you get.
What a absolute bunch of cowards, fraud of a club

17 Likes

deserved to lose - directly in front.

Then they went coast to coast, like so many clubs have done against us this year to kick the sealer from the boundary.

2 Likes

Have to agree. Tried to play hero so many times and consistently failed. Shocking skills and decision making

Sack the fcking usless kent was so predictable

To not defend that last transition was pathetic

5 Likes

Was literally saying as Jones lined up………he will pull to the left and kick a point and Collingwood will go coast to coast and kick one after the siren……anyone who thinks anything has changed is kidding themselves

5 Likes

The defensive setup after the shot was worse. It’s not like we did it have time to set up.

6 Likes

I hate life and everyone in it

5 Likes

How was the middle of the ground empty after a set shot???
How???

6 Likes

You, in particular, are an absolute disgrace.

7 Likes

Something anything. We could have done anything slightly better in that last set shot and kick in and won it.