2022 round 19 - review Pies stealing something else

Positives - I put $200 on Collingwood at three quarter time at $4. I’ve seen this movie far too many times.

Negatives - the Essendon football club.

8 Likes

Ham should never play for the club again.

Hind out for Massimo. Permanently.

Stringer is a bust. Useless under pressure.

I’d suggest leaving the high fives and smiles until after you’ve kicked any of the three ■■■■■■■ chances to seal the game.

How does the bathwater taste now that you’ve shat in it, EFC?

■■■■ the umpiring.

7 Likes

fair play to the club been bottom 4 for most of the season and we’re all getting this fired up in round ■■■■■■■ 19

3 Likes

How can a captain play the quarterback role yet fail to organise as defence with 30 seconds to go? Where’s the leadership to set everyone up before he kicks it? It wasn’t like the kick was going short

17 Likes

Would have been nice to win, and belt the inbred ■■■■■. But so be it.

Not sure how we fell away so quickly.

4 Likes

LOSER CLUB

1 Like

That last coast to coast is precisely why Rutten should be removed in a few weeks.

12 Likes

Jones should have been kicking from the goal line and it would have been game over.
How was it not 50m when he got the HTB free kick and then the Collingwood dude kicked the ball away?

18 Likes

Takes one to know one?

5 Likes

Had the handball option to Merrett as well. Terrible effort

1 Like

Well change the ■■■■■■ coach

1 Like

I was told off for the first time from a 3 year old for swearing

4 Likes

That tells you everything you need to know. I knew, they didn’t set up for the kickout at all in case Jones missed. So disorganised and what happened happened. Where is the leadership? Where’s Heppell, our captain, and apparently this great leader and drives standards, where is he getting the boys set up? There is no way that should’ve gone coast to coast but that’s the problem with this club.

4 Likes

Yep loser club

We’ve almost never been playing for anything. It was the manner in which we threw it away. The fact that we hit the post with 40 seconds left, then concede a goal from the best shot on goal of the day as the siren goes, and that it’s Collingwood who were already on such an arsey streak as it is.

Meh Nino is gonna Nino, not sure why it bothers you.

Oh well, we had our chances to win it and didn’t. Learn from it and move on.

1 Like

Mmmm my reaction is he ran off the line

3 Likes

We don’t deserve ■■■■! U earn a win.
We cooked the ■■■■ out of it.

Langford still our most over rated and under performed player on our list. Important for us but cruises at probably 70%. !!!

3 Likes