2022 trade speculation (Part 1)

5 Likes

Care to explain instead of insulting me? FMD you blokes

1 Like

What happened was we passed on Oliver and took Parish because Oliver only wanted to go to the Demons for Pick 3.

2 Likes

Correct…we haven’t taken enough risks in the past 15 years. Apart from all those yummy drugs

1 Like

I don’t understand the Brayshaw suggestions.

Melbourne’s centre bounce hierarchy:

• Oliver
  • Petracca
  • Viney
  • Sparrow
  • Dunstan
  • Harmes
  • Jordan?

Brayshaw is so far down the list at Melbourne…we’ll, he isn’t even on the list…

Is that so? That is news to me isn’t that draft tampering?

You weren’t under this impression a few years ago. You must have forgotten, troll.

When i said that Parish wasn’t coming on as a player

You know Oliver was picked ahead of Parish, and now you’re trying to troll.

I caught you trolling, trolly.

2 Likes

If you look above I said that Oliver got picked ahead of us but for some reason I was made to look like a fool

And I can assure you I’m not a troll

1 Like

Yes. Because you are on Blitz 24/7, and know the joke.

Nice try, TROLLY!!!

If that’s what you think fine

I hope for your sake that you’re trolling.

The only blokes that are trolling are you ■■■■■ haha

Brayshaw is a 2 way running midfielder who is versatile can play half back wing or inside mid, and has endurance to run all day and won’t cost a draft pick as will be a free agent, what is not to like. Top 3 I agree with the rest are guys who play their role.

We likely have 3 ahead of him too, but it adds versatility to our mix.
Parish
Stringer
Merrett

with some talented kids want to give time as well
Perkins
Hobbs
Caldwell
pick 3

If Brayshaw decided to leave, it would be to Freo. No way he comes to us, no matter how much money we offer him. 99% of players prioritize success first. It’s different if he was a kid that won a Premiership in his first few seasons, Brayshaw has been through hell with Melbourne and won’t want to go through that again.

1 Like

There is no way, in this universe or any other, that Brayshaw comes to us. It makes absolutely no sense. We are as much a chance at locating Harold Holts remains than somehow convincing Brayshaw to waste his life at the EFC.

2 Likes

Nino its a joke,
Because for a time people actually kept suggesting we ■■■■■■ up taking Parish before Oliver, when we didnt because Melbourne picked before us.

Also, Saucy how the furk did you know where to find that comment that Nino posted ages ago. Thats a little creepy.

6 Likes

If he has back to back premierships and wants to cash in?

It’s not likely, but hardly impossible.

He’d be able to cash in just as much at Freo, I would think. Not only that, but the prospect of playing in WA and actually winning premierships. He’d be a local celebrity and would have a media gig over there for the rest of his life. Financially I dont think theres much to gain by staying in VIC