2023 BBFFL#2 Discussion

The MaD man!

Are we just guessing their positional allocation?

Yes we are at this stage. Unless someone else has seen them somewhere.

Ok

I’ll take Teakle

Hey everyone, looking for a new coach to takeover my squad as coach in the league, preferably immediately so you can partake in mid-season trade period and re-shape the team how they best see fit.

I’ve had a fun time being part of the league since the beginning, but it’s time to move on. In reality I should have done it in the off-season, but oh well…

If anyone is interested or knows someone send @redbull a DM. As Commish he will be the one who selects new coach.

Cheers,

No. 5

1 Like

Draftee positions

4 Likes

Hope everything is ok, mate.

Thanks for being a part of it.

5 Likes

@No_5 Sorry to see you go mate.

Another original coach bites the dust.

4 Likes

Sad to see you go @No_5 , hope all is well?

2 Likes

LTI Bobby Hill please @saladin

Oh damn @No_5 … arch rival down.

Well played coach.

1 Like

Approved.

Hey , @stoops , you’ll need to delist a player with Salem returning.

Ill take Twerken Derksen please.

1 Like

WTF. May as well pack this season in (plus the next couple)

3 Likes

@AVanderScreamer could have done wayyyy better than that for those 3 also

Fair play to Crazy. Can trade.

We are all fkd now

3 Likes

@ivan we are up to you in the draft. I will update the post above shortly

Miller and DeGoey yes…Whitfield is almost broken down…but I did put it out there I wanted to get picks and young players in so I could start a rebuild…and all offers were half hearted and much less compelling than this. my points in and points out isn’t too different albeit with 1 extra player…

1 Like

Yeah understandable no decent offer as yet but trade period goes for weeks and most coaches prob haven’t given two farks about it yet.

IMO Rivers, Perez & Logue are 50-60pt scorer type players you could have gotten easily in the draft or for late picks off people trade wise

Perkins potentially might end up a gun mid but might also stay fwd/mid and be a reasonable scorer only

And Crazy’s 1st is looking like going to be pick 18 and second pick 36. Not exactly best value picks for a rebuild when giving up what you have.

….

Miller is a gun high scoring midfielder, and only 26. Gold Coast on the up also.

DeGoey is seemingly only on the improve as increases midfield time, and only 26.

Whitfield had a poor year and some injury woes but is only 27. Coaching change, improved team performance and perhaps return to more favourable position onfield and he could be back to a high scorer.

Whitfield risks aside with injury the other two are young enough that many many years ahead of top scoring. Not sure why they’d have even been put on table for a rebuild in the first place.

….

Crazy has gotten away with daylight robbery

5 Likes

all valid points

1 Like