2023 BBFFL#2 Discussion

Thanks DTD.

Yes, the green tick, red cross and yellow extended bench was really handy.

6 Likes

On PC, you left click the player you want to move and it brings up the options for other players for that position.

So i guess whatever the equivalent of left click is on your phone?

Yeah, there’s a lot of what would seem like basic stuff not on TB.

1 Like

I’m pretty pumped to be honest.

I’ve had a play around with the interface and although not perfect it’s better than UF. For me anyway.

I’ve learnt a lot over last few years and my team is in the best shape it’s been since I inherited the squad. I feel I can genuinely challenge for a top 8 spot.

Thanks to everyone who spent time on the manual draft so Crazy Bomber could keep his positions and dominate again. And special thanks to RedBull for running the whole thing. It’s a massive job, just so 18 random blokes who love the bombers can play pretend footy together.

Now bounce the ■■■■■■■ ball.

6 Likes

All players other than Munkarra now added

Yeah, interface looks pretty easy to navigate. Might actually get 18 selected this weekend, which didn’t happen too many times in 2022.

3 Likes

Maybe next year we’ll swap to AFLX rules and everyone can stop sooking about how I keep winning.

Yeah, huge thanks to Red for doing what I can only assume is a shitload of work.

5 Likes

Thanks to @redbull for all the work you put into this league over the years, between Dunlop and you, both leagues have great leadership.

2 Likes

these two are hanging off the end of my squad greyed out but i don’t know why @redbull

Is there anyway we can view all the other matchups or just our own?

I too miss the green tick.

I incorrectly allocated them and then removed them from your squad. Not sure why they stick around like that. Assume it’s so you can see who has been in your squad during the season.

Round 1 Fixture

I will post which team belongs to who tomorrow

1 Like

What if everyone changed their picture to their BB avatar picture?
Would make it a lot easier.

Will you be able to afford the Pink T?

1 Like

Just changed it!

1 Like

Team In. Maybe I get 18, but maybe not.

Thanks RB for all your work to get this going.

Interface seems usable, although the lack of “save team” had me concerned.

Apparently there’s an app, but haven’t tried to use it.

Now if all my second and third year players would kindly up their averages by 20, that would be great.

1 Like

Do we know if there is def no green ticks/dots or otherwise ?

No AFL sides been selected yet

Richmond and Carlton are selected. No green dots by the looks of it

1 Like

Ah my bad. Too many bintangs

2 Likes