2023 BBFFL#2 Draft Discussion Thread

Yeah I’m glad DtD stopped me from taking another North player, I would’ve taken him at 26

2 Likes

Where are people posting their picks?

2 Likes

McDonald is why I took so long with the Weddle pick. The now vs future ratio was difficult to decide upon.

4 Likes

22 Max Michelanney. Thought there was no chance that the Adelaide F/S would get past Ace, (which makes me question my choices), but happy to get the tall defender/potential midfielder into the ranks. Am I turning into Dodoro? Some chance to play Rd 1, but a choice with a view to the future again, and has a game that I think will translate to AFLF.

7 Likes

added the mature body of Brayden Fiorini around my very young midfield core.

1 Like

Good Norwood boy and will play a bit this year. Will accumulate some decent numbers IMO. I did seriously consider him but needed some good young ruck to fill a need

1 Like

Bix is on a plane apparently. He asked me to WhatsApp him but I don’t have his number.

Edit - found his number from an email in 2015. Have messaged him now. I’m driving for the next hour so I’ll update draft thread afterwards.

2 Likes

1800-■■■■-PICKS ?

6 Likes

Never knew “draft” was a banned word on hear…or is it “Dodo”?

2 Likes

Is there a list somewhere with everyone’s final 20? Or just a who’s available list?

I will try to post updated squads this afternoon

@TrevorBix has landed in LA and is now contemplating life and his next pick

1 Like

Current squads updated (@cafegerat)

Available players updated for draft also updated

Draft post also updated

3 Likes

Awesome work @redbull

It’s alright my budget for next year and my monthly business review can wait :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

i don’t like only having 1 praccy for drafting purposes. i feel like very few fringe players got exposed

2 Likes

Nice pick redbull, i had him ready to go but you picjk him before me. Oskar Baker looks a good one

1 Like

If it’s the ex Dees guy I’m sceptical