2023 BBFFL#2 Draft Discussion Thread

Didn’t wanna hold it up, saw Frederick was untaken so that’ll work.

But I need to sit down at some point and work out where we go from here.

Now, back to work.

3 Likes

Was hoping to add Goldy to my eclectic ruck mix of Geelong spuds and aging stars but you beat me to it Wez! :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

You were at the range last night, it’s a perfect afternoon to get to the course!

Golf weekend next week.

Yearly boys trip. I lost last year by 1 shot after 3 putting on the last.
Trying to make amends this year.

4 Likes

Do we have an up to date list of available player’s remaining?

Just go through and hide each player thats been picked

Its only 52 players.

List updated until pick 49

2 Likes

I’ve been updating the available players thread as regularly as I can. I think it’s only the last 4 picks you have to watch for

1 Like

I didn’t even know such existed.

Just been deleting names off the spreadsheet as they come

1 Like

I have all the data on a spreadsheet so it’s just a dump. Blitz now actually allows tables to be pasted easily which is a massive step up from when we last drafted on Blitz.

I have an old phone for the weekend, so should be relatively on top of things. Ive given up any rhyme or reason with the rest of the picks anyway

1 Like

Customs not willing to release your phone are all the “Bomber Blitz Draft” references?

2 Likes

i fill drafted players cells with red and have players i like filled in yellow, players i really like filled in light blue and my draft selections in fluro green

4 Likes

There is no point me choosing players I like given first pick at 89!

1 Like

Lawyers and spreadsheets! Love it.

1 Like

Similar to me.
Red gone, green drafted by me, orange player of interest.

Oooh, look at the fancy tech head showoffs!

2 Likes

Apologies, been on the road. Will get my picks in in the next 15 minutes

1 Like

Picks are in.

Still leaning young, this team will have good weeks and bad weeks, but it’s best football is coming in the future.

2 Likes

I’ve got cricket today, so will likely be playing by the time my next selection rolls around. Happy to send a list of contingencies through to someone who can pick on my behalf to keep things rolling today. Let me know and I’ll PM my list to you….