2023 BBFFL#2 Draft Discussion Thread

Cody will be ok. Bix is an inclusive and tolerant coach

Also I think it’s the first time a pick has been taken while in midair over the Pacific Ocean.

4 Likes

In my defence, on that flight I watched Athlete A, dont ■■■■ with cats and the submarine guy one on netflix. I thought to myself, why not finish off this mood spiral by drafting the biggest ■■■■■■■■ in the afl.

4 Likes

Cody weightman is ban worthy honestly

Does your spready live track all our locations? Is there nothing is can’t do?

2 Likes

@frosty you’re up.

You reckon Weightman is banworthy? I have to ban myself for taking Elliot.

I mean I’d like to go full tank, but it wouldn’t be much fun for everyone else if I only had 8 players each week… (Here I go trying to justify it to myself…)

1 Like

Pick 45 down, just over half way now to my first selection

Bring on the money ballin’

5 Likes

Update: the universe IMMEDIATELY punished me for taking weightman, as I left my phone somewhere on the wrong side of customs to go back and get it. Could be a little slow over the next few hours while I get a new one.

6 Likes

I deserved it

3 Likes

I am now very worried about what is going to happen to me for taking Jamie Elli

Jeez. Disaster!

Fkn airports

You’ve had a shower right?

1 Like

Gee we aren’t exactly setting a cracking pace with this drafting. May need to speed things up to get this all done by Thursday.

2 Likes

I think we will be ok. Everyone should be back on relatively similar time zones now which will help.

1 Like

Things aren’t that busy at work this arvo. I should have time to pick.

5 Likes

My pick came at the wrong time. Had a medical appointment.

1 Like

Gonna be a while with work.

1 Like

Wasn’t meaning you mate, just the group as a whole.

3 Likes

That’s the quickest “gonna be a while” i’ve seen!

3 Likes

Cafe is up.

Once we get to the weekend and I can destress from work / print the spreadsheet/ plan the draft I should be a fair bit quicker.

1 Like