2023 FF Original Discussion Thread

Howdy all.
Thanks for responding to the survey. We’re going through the responses with the hope of finalising rules ASAP.
I’ll post the survey results here in the next few days so that you can see what other coaches were thinking.

I’m just getting some admin stuff out of the way whilst I have some time on my hands.
Squads as ripped of thebench are in this thread:

I’ll sort out which teams need to trim their list prior to the trade period over the coming few days.

Upcoming Draft thread is here:

I’ll update it once I’ve worked out who traded away picks during the last few trade periods.

We should be able to to update you on the rules, team selection, platform, etc by early next week.
We’ve just realised that there is very little time between end of pre-season and Opening Round. So it screws up some of the timelines we’re used to.
We still need a trade period, then a draft, then Opening Round. They just might be a tad more compressed than previous seasons being mindful that we’re sorting out the platform, new coaches and modified rules before then so no one is disadvantaged.
Due to this compressed timeline, we’re leaning towards using the AFL Fantasy platform for the upcoming season.

@Split_Infinity
You’ll have your choice of which team you want to take over. Either the reigning premier Dunlop or the Wezza team. You can have a look at the squads in the thread. You can only keep 20 players. Any player you trade in, must be in your 20 keepers. We’ll let you know the rules and give you a deadline to come up with your decision. In the meantime, you’re welcome to start looking over the lists.

4 Likes