2023 Non Essendon Pre Season Games

Pick 18, I think.

I would hope we are not taking anyone lightly regardless of what they show in a match sim game

1 Like

Wonder if Mitchel will fire up the Hawks he’s angry little fck

Extrapolating from one “quarter”, final score to be Cats 264 Hawks 104.

I think Geelong do care very much today

Hawks are garbage if we cant smash and beat them rd1 we are in deep poo. our list is so much better than theres and is way more talented

1 Like

I know they are the premiers but gee i would be a bit concernd if i was a hawks fan getting smahsed in a praccy game

Still buying this?

Yes

Yeah im with Nino. Hawthorn are a steaming turd munch of a team.

2 Likes

Yep. Hawks finished 6th bottom from an easy draw, and then traded out most of their best players for a packet of chips. They’re ■■■■■■.

2 Likes

Just after Harley, smart play.
Ward, Mackenzie, Weddle, DGB, Mitch Lewis, Newcombe, Moore and Reid will be a great core eventually

Hawthorn won’t mind this defeat when they finish bottom, get Harley Reid and win the Premiership in 5 years.

Very strange to see Ham playing for Geelong

They are destined for the wooden spoon North are better than them imo we aint getting Harley Reid

There are no gurantees in winning a flag Mitchel could be gone in 5 years AFL is a result driven business when the L’s starting stacking up no coach survies

Not too bad.

Carlton and Collingwood looking decent in their game.

■■■■.

1 Like

That cats v hawks 8 period game score makes me wonder why they bothered keeping score. It’s completely meaningless, just arun around and kick for their full list of afl and vfl guys

Carlton looking the goods.

Carlturd defence looks ordinary.