2023 Non Essendon Pre Season Games

Guess it only took 10 minutes for carlton to be ■■■■ again?

1 Like

Carton will look great when it is all their way, but when a team gets a run against them they are pretty much powerless.

2 Likes

Really? Seems very much bruise free footy to me. Wouldn’t read too much into it.

1 Like

Just saw former Don, Lachie Johnson take a very strong mark and slot one from a tight angle for Richmond in their practice match!

1 Like

And the commentary had zero idea who he was.

Someone told them before he got his next touch, at least.

1 Like

Are TERRY and POM doing a post match fan-cam?

2 Likes

I have missed big TEZZZ

Still can’t believe how good Brisbane’s trade period was. Gunston, Dunkley, McKenna, Number 1 pick, another first round pick. Surely this is the year if they are going to win the chip.

4 Likes

They would want to with their list.

Yeah their list is absolutely nuts. They have definitely underperformed so far.

2 Likes

Their key defenders are an issue for them IMO. It’s not often teams win flags without two or three very good big men in defence.

Look, they’ll be thereabouts at the pointy end regardless because they are so talented everywhere else on the ground but it could present as a problem.

Marcus Adams is a massive miss. Key position defenders is really their only issue (maybe their rucks are underwhelming but over time it’s been proven you don’t need elite ruckmen to win premierships)…

1 Like

Harris Andrews was down on form the last year, but he is still a AA quality defender in his best form and I agree @smooth, Marcus Adams is also good but is just injured 24/7.

2 Likes

Fck them i hope they crash and burn

Yeah but that’s what I mean, even if you concede that Andrews returns to his best, that’s only one quality key defender which is a concern. Marcus Adams has already been ruled out for the season.
It’s a lot of pressure on the Jack Payne, Tom Fullarton, Darragh Joyce types and the always undersized Darcy Gardiner.

Well St Kilda are going to be ■■■■ again.

Phillipou turning it on for Saints.

1 Like

Facepalm

He’s going to give Essendon a FU next week and get best on ground.

Why will he?

You lot can be very strange about this stuff.