2023 Non Essendon Pre Season Games

Wants to show Essendon what they missed out on by not drafting him haha

As I said, you lot are very strange about this stuff. Born is SA, son of a former Bulldogs player, why would he care that we didnā€™t pick him?

What about the other 6 (not 7, brisbane matched a bid) teams that overlooked him? He going to come out and dominate them too?

Hugely impressive season upcoming if so.

Most of the reports I have read said he looks garbage apart from a decent mark and goal.

Yeah he didnā€™t really get near it that much aside from his goals, or at least when I was watching.

Heā€™s got a boot on him, can kick a long goal. Can also take a nice vertical mark.

1 Like

I turned it on he slotted one from a set shot 55m out.

He hit up probably 4-5 times across wing half forward and then took 2 contested marks inside 50 and converted another goal.

Looks pretty handy to me.

1 Like

Makes me miss Tsatsas

3 Likes

Hunter has looked really sharp for the Demons, canā€™t believe the commentators carried on about hitting the poat being play onā€¦ we tried through two pre seasons, pay attention

Saints will love the Pou until he holds off extending his contract then buggers off back to Adelaide cos the Saints are ā– ā– ā– ā– .

3 Likes

Dodorro actually said that he came him after draft night and made a cheeky remark along the lines of ā€œI hope Tsatas is a good playerā€. Seems like itā€™s the personality of the kid

I have no doubt Tsatas would have looked a $million if he played last night.
We will be fine.

Number 7 is pretty good hey

1 Like

Going to be a handful as a deep forward. Problem is his set shot goal kicking. Misses one from 35m out after a good mark on the lead.

His mere pressence will assist Amiss, Oā€™Driscoll, Jackson et al. I wouldnā€™t be overly concerned by his individual output

Number 7 for freo goes ok

1 Like

Iā€™m pretty sure thatā€™s Julian Casablancas

1 Like

CCCCCCUNNNNNINGHAMMMMMMMMMMMMM!

Great to see the Swans back out there again. Havenā€™t seen a majority of these names since the Preliminary Final last year.

4 Likes

HHHHHHHHHHHHEEEEEENEY!ā€¦

misses to the near side