2023 trade talk (Part 1)

I love this thread. If I don’t see at least 200 new posts everyday I log in to Blitz I’m going to spew.

3 Likes

If we went after TDK, considering he is in and out of Carlton’s best 22 and out of contract. What is he worth in a trade???

1 Like

Who is Esava?

Similar to Saad IMO. Straight first round pick. I believe Cera was the same yes?

He is younger and is a a quality tall.

I think we should bring in a Ruck/Forward to replace Phillips despite Flip playing some good games earlier this year. I think it would be beneficial to the team and allow Draper to scare defences more often too. DeKoning is the best available at that, but I’d be happy if we looked at someone like Chol if he was keen to come back to VIC. GC are atrocious to deal with though.

Edit: Cera was a 1st Round and a Future 3rd Round pick (tied to Carlton)

2 Likes

Am i missing an in house Blitz joke here ?

1 Like

If he played for us, we’d want a top 10 pick. Because he plays for Fark Carlton, a 2nd round pick.

It’d be great if Parish signed on for another 5 years. His best years will be the next 5 and I want to see him playing with Merrett etc as part of a multi winning premiership team!

2 Likes

Crows gave up pick 5 for Rankine if we are going to trade picks is has to be for qaulity players like him we shouldnt just limit our selfs to the draft

1 Like

He would be worth whatever we had to pay for him.

1 Like

At a guess I reckon Lachie Ash from GWS would be a target. HB/wing with pace.

Hence why it may be hard for Dodoro as its a GWS player :rofl:

2 Likes

I don’t know who esava is

Ratugolea

1 Like

The guy who WEEEIIIIIDDDDD kicked 5 on !

Surely Brisbanes cap must be maxing out. Id throw money at Payne as a big defender. He handled Curnow well tonight. Impressive.

4 Likes

McKay from North

Get him

1 Like

Dunkley 33 dispsoals 13 tackles having s great year for the lions

He’s everything our midfield is misisng but yeah he’s not worth 2 firsts lols

Not getting Dunkley will haunt us forever

People put way too much faith on draft picks

3 Likes

Nino, he’s a very good player but not worth what the WB’s were asking.

He is a very ordinary kick and that is a general weakness of our side.

3 Likes

Is it too early to get some input from the X man Xavier Menzies lol.

2 Likes

We wont have all this cap space and doing nothing with it

1 Like

@THE_DON1…don’t want to harass you…only answer if you’re interested…

What did you think Brodie Kemp would become at draft time (I know he did his knee)?

If you had to scrounge around Carlton’s list depth, would Dow/Kemp interest you?